Birthday:
May 19, 1971 (Age: 52)
Munich
Public Relations Manager

Olilo

New member, Male, 52, from Munich

Olilo was last seen:
May 18, 2022
    1. There are no messages on Olilo's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 19, 1971 (Age: 52)
    Munich
    Public Relations Manager
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Looker 01 (length: 57mm, width 37mm, A-Ring: 44mm), CB6000s
    Chastity resume:
    Locked 24/7 by my beautiful mistress. Currently, she grants me roughly 2 orgasms per month.
    My wife an I are happily married for more than 16 years now. About a year ago, we started experimenting with orgasm denial for me. We quickly reaiized that our relationship has improved since I masturbate less. Eventually, we decided that a chastity cage woud make our live much easier and satisfying.

After some months wearing a CB6000s (whch was too big for me), we decided to settle for a tailored steel device, the Looker 01. It is very comfortable and I have no problem with wearing it for longer periods. I wear it day and night, at work, at home and also in the gym. My wife proudly wears the key around her head.

Sexually, I am very submissive and my lovely mistress is slowly discovering her dominant self. I love to lick to massge, lick and worship her feet, and we also experiment with some more kinky desires. My ultimate wish is to be her cuckold, yet this is still a phantasy as my mistres has asked for more time to think about it.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice