Custom Device

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by matteus, Feb 6, 2014.

1. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Hello,

I have been trying to contact Mature Metal to see if they would work with me to produce a new device for very small cocks. I cannot find an email address for them on their website. I mean very small uncircumcised cocks that completely disappear when soft. Normal devices are impossible as there is no cock to attach it to. When hard I grow to 4 ins but soft there is just skin. Balls are normal sized and hang low.

I'm thinking of a glans cage on the same lines as the 'penicap' only in metal with bars not closed in. It would have to stay in place and allow skin to move over it as I shrink. Security fixing would be by PA pin that could be locked. The cage would not be held on by the PA pin so there would be no pulling on the piercing.

I have a metal ring that fits behind the glans and it stays in place very comfortably. The skin moving over and covering it. The trick is to find a ring that is not too tight but won't come off without a firm pull. This ensures no pulling on piercing.

I like the way Mature Metal have bars of their cages going into the ring not welded on the outside. This would make it neater/smaller and allow skin to move over it without getting stuck.

Has anyone please got their email address so I can ask them if they can help me?

I have spent thousands on devices but nothing has worked for long and I am desperate to be locked for my wonderful wife who really wants to hold my key. She still wears a necklace key for one device even though I can't wear the device any more. She loves to touch and think of me chaste for her. At the moment I am on the honour system but it is not the same for either of us.

I am willing to pay development costs for a device that works. Titanium would be a dream but usual medical grade stainless steel would be fine if my idea can be brought to reality.

Hoping someone can help. Thanks for reading.

Mat

2. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    locked120 likes this.
  3. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    Thank you :)

I clicked on terms and conditions instead of staying on the page.

I will be writing over the weekend.

I hope something can be done.

Mat

4. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    Sadly Mature Metal cannot help in making the device I need.

Is there any other manufacturer looking in who would like to help me build this device for very small cocks? There must be a huge market out there!? :)

Mat

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    im sure lori @ loris chastity tubes would create something custom, though it will cost you. www.chastitytube.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice