Cumming while using a strap on while caged????

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Melodia1330, Dec 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Melodia1330

Melodia1330 Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Something I didn’t mention in the initial post was that I was actually injured a bit as a result of this incident. My cock fought so hard against the confinement of its cage that it split the seam of my CB-6000 which then pinched and cut the skin at the frenulum. It hurt but it was superficial. My Love told me to stay uncaged until it fully healed because she didn’t want to risk infection. So for most of this week I’ve been free. I was pretty good though. I edged myself a few times in bed or in the shower, but I didn’t let myself go all the way. I ended up splitting the CB-6000 fully in half, cleaning up the edges and using superglue to reweld it. It’s back on now and it’s held strong through the last few attempted sleep erections. But it’s that time of the month for my wife so I haven’t had a chance to test it out with the same level of arousal as when it broke. Anyways, I’ve got a new device in the mail that I’m super excited about. So my cute, pink CB-6000’s days are numbered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice