Couple milestones

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by James1990, Apr 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Just over a week of testing out the device and getting comfortable. My wife took the keys Friday night and locked me up for the first time. She said she would tease all day an we would play the next day. Well we were pretty busy with the kids during the day so teasing was a bit light and earlier in the week some friends asked me to go hang out for a bit so I was gone for a couple hours last night after dinner. Of course she said no when I asked if she'd unlock me to go since I'd never worn it around friends yet haha

Got home and she unlocked me so I could shower and I assumed clean up before some play time in the bedroom. She watched to make sure I wasn't doing anything and when I got out she told me to lock back up! I said I thought we were going to play and she said nah we were too busy and she didn't get enough time to properly tease me how she wanted and she wanted to make me wait. This coming from my super vanilla wife who has been apprehensive of the whole thing made me hard as a rock lol. Waited for things to calm down and she watched the process of me putting it on for the first time and promptly clicked the lock shut. We capped off the night by me giving her a foot rub and her scratching my head while we watched our show.

Today she's made an effort to tease a bit more. Still hard with two young kids lol. She's made a point to brush against me a few times and "checked" to make sure it's still locked up even though she has the keys haha. She left the keys on the counter and swiped them away with a sly smile when I went in there for something else. She's had them in her pocket since then and I get hard whenever I hear them softly jingle when she walks by. I think she's getting some fun out of it which I'm really happy about. Hopefully she lets me out tonight after kids go to bed! ;)

Also another fun thing I noticed last night I woke up a couple times really having to pee but didn't have the accompanying morning wood this time. That was my 4th night wearing the device and not all in a row so an unexpected but not unwelcome development.

MtnViper, bondinchas, ugams and 3 others like this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    It’s so much fun when you see your partner really indulge herself and have fun. You’re thinking they’re vanilla and then she was bitten by the domme bug. I’ve been there plenty of times where I was unlocked only to be locked up just shortly after because of busy life and time constraints (kids). As thrilling as it is to be taken out and played with it can also be equally as frustrating/thrilling to be told no :)

ugams likes this.
  3. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Can agree here. It's super hot when the keyholder leads you 'down the garden path', getting your expectations up and then boom! Switch to something completely different. My (formerly) vanilla wife has really gotten into the power play that goes on, and is doing some of these things - telling me I'm going to be teased, to get ready. Then lock back up and have a different kind of teasing going on... Or getting me to play with myself whilst she watches, telling me at the point of edging that "that's enough, stop now, lock up again." Or giving me a hug and a grope to check the "package" and asking
    "Would you like to be free and have some fun?"
    "Yes please" (*)
    "Well, not gonna happen."Argh it's so damn hot.

The flipside of her being so vanilla is she is constantly asking me for ideas to domme. Sometimes she will take them and adapt them, other times she'll just do what I say. We had a discussion last night that if we're swapping positions of 'power' I can really only give suggestions, and she should interpret them in her own way... Otherwise I'm just topping from the bottom. My side of the "deal" is that I am out of the control loop of this. I need to be under her full control, and not having my own expectations of what is going to happen.

But the end result is I now need to compile a list of lots of suggestions and ideas, with as much detail for her to understand, but vague enough to think on how she will change it to suit her domination style - and she won't be doing them as written. Fun times...

*I realised that actually saying Yes please is a wrong answer. I should really be saying "If you wish me to be free" or some other answer along those lines...

christymanie and ugams like this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds good

5. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    So update! Last night was amazing. After we got the kids down for bed we cleaned up the house a bit (toddler aka mini tornado) then she told me to go shower up. I asked if we were gonna do it and with a smile she said she'd decide after her massage I promised her. She unlocked me and I got ready. Unusually like to keep a short beard but she prefers me clean shaven so... Of course I shaved for her haha.

Without being too graphic she got her massage and I made sure to kiss her neck and body how I know she likes. Just trying to make it really sensual. At one point I asked her again if we were going to do it and she said it would be mean to lock me back up. I told her that was entirely up to her and although I'd be frustrated in the moment it would be a turn on that she's getting into the chastity idea. She said she couldn't anyways because she wants it bad and I told her then I've done my job! It's my job to make her want it and on her terms.

She has only gotten an O from solely piv like twice our whole relationship so we usually use toys when I'm close and then I'll finish after she goes. This time she was really worked up and got really really close before I had to stop. So although we still had to use her vibrator it was a major progress over the normal because she was really into it. I'll probably look into a desensitization spray or something for next time since we both hate condoms. But definitely up there as some of the best sex we've ever had.

Afterwards we cleaned up and had a drink together while watching our show in bed. Fantastic night.

When we were cleaning up in the bathroom she joked about me putting it right back on and I said I would if she wants me to! She said no I can have a bit of free time but she wants me to lock up after work today. She said I can take it off Wednesdays and Fridays for cleaning and I can please myself those days and she would decide what we do on the weekends.

Still not entirely sure if she's actually into all this or if she's just playing the part for me. I don't want to push it and turn her away from it so I'm just gonna go with the flow for now and maybe have a discussion about how she feels about it all maybe next weekend.

Sorry for the long posts. Would I be better off starting a journal post maybe? Just trying to process everything. I'm pretty happy with how things are going and happy to take the slow and steady approach. We'll see how this week goes. I may talk to her about getting a new more comfortable cage lol.

MtnViper likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I totally get it. There's no greater feeling for me than getting my wife off, and all the better for her (she enjoys) if it's my cock that does that job. But to make that a consistent reality, sometimes other things need to supplement the action. Otherwise, her growing excitement will push me right over the edge, way to early for her to come.

7. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    Exactly! She does this rocking move with her hips when she's really into it and it's always a sure fire way to push me over the edge super quick! If I control the tempo I can switch things up and like speed and angle to hold off more but when she takes the reigns it's game over lol.

true42 likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your both having fun with it! Long may it continue!

James1990 likes this.
  9. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I started a journal thread that has described our journey so far. We're having a lot of fun and she seems to be enjoying herself :) can't wait to see where we go from here.

10. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    The fun begins when she is in control! & you can’t anticipate what she will do.

Tarknassus and James1990 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice