Circumcision for chastity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by bandezle, May 21, 2018.

1. bandezle

bandezle Member

Leicester.UK
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Hi. My keyholder and I have been using chastity devices for a few years and are both very serious about long term / permenant wear.

The big problem I have is serious edema after more than a week in a device. Seems to be the same across the board, though atmitidly some devices are better than others but all end in discomfort and splits in my forskin. Painful and not conducive to the long term wear we are both looking for.

I had a Evotion wearables custom cage made. This has a PA pin in it. It was designed to work with a PA and foreskin. This however didn’t solve the problem Fitted like a glove and super comfortable but still got the edema and had to remove.

We both got a little dissolutioned with Chasity after this dissapointment and our inability to find a solution to this problem and took some time off.

Inevitably after a short while we both were back striving to overcome the issues and achieve the permenant locked up solution.

It seems circumcision may be the best solution to our issue. I have read up about to pros and cons and am comfortable with the downsides. Masturabtions being harder / less sensitivity not really an issue if I’m locked away for good! My key holder loves to unlock me and use my penis as a toy for her own satisfaction, then lock me straight back up deprived of any release myself. Less sensitivity would surely make her pleasure be able to last even longer. Plus the PA piercing does provide a lot of extra stimulation and I am sure that would still be the case after a circumcision.

I having been speaking to Lori (renowned maker of bespoke devices) about this predicament and she has a device that might help. PA lock with extra space etc. With the price of the devices (fully justified with craftsmanship evolved) I would be unhappy if wasn’t to be a solution and I am left in the same boat. When asked about circumcision she said it’s might be the only way to get a definite result.

Please could anyone who has experience with these issues help guide us as the the next steps,we should take in our Chastity discovery.....

Thanks

2. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Personally, I think your fears about sensitivity are unfounded.

I'm circumsized, and I've never had issues with getting an erection or masturbating, and am plenty sensitive there.

Granted, I was circumsized as an infant, so maybe it healed better than it does if you're an adult, but I've always found the horror stories about it to be absurd to the point of propaganda. They make it sound like you wind up with a mangled, broken penis that can barely manage an erection and almost no feeling. It's ridiculous.

bandezle likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised in my twenties and it made no difference at all.

bandezle and Locked In LoneStar like this.
  4. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    I've got a cage which is just a little bit too narrow. It causes oedema after about a fortnight.
    Another cage is perfect on width, but just a little bit too short. It eventually irritates my foreskin after about 3 or 4 weeks.

My solution is to swap between them every week or so.

I think the ultimate solution is probably custom made; but what I have noticed (through buying several cheapy chinese) is that if you change one thing, you change all things. My main concern would be sending custom dimensions to a manufacturer and still not being problem free long term.

bandezle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice