Chloe and Andrew - Part 2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MsPamela, Nov 17, 2023.

1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    This is the second part of Chloe and Andrew's story.

Part 1: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-morning-run.53551/

The first story was more from Chloe's point of view. I felt like taking a stab at Andrew. Apologies in advance if it feels less authentic. I have trouble putting myself in male character's heads.

---

Andrew couldn't believe how much their life had changed since that fateful run in the park. A little over two weeks had passed. Sixteen days, to be exact, and Andrew has felt every one of them.

Before, chastity had been a mere toy or game. Chloe unlocked him whenever they had sex, and let him have an orgasm more often than not. It was essentially foreplay that added a little anticipation throughout the day, never an obstacle to his desires.

But ever since that brief encounter with Helena, Chloe had become stricter than he ever could have imagined. She kept him locked without a single break for the remainder of the week. Sex, or at least what now passed for sex with him remaining locked, became both heaven and hell. The joys of kissing her, touching her, hearing her moan in ecstasy were exquisite. The torment of remaining locked, aching in his cage while she basked in the warm afterglow of an orgasm, was intensely frustrating.

That first Saturday had been amazing. It was his first taste of freedom after four very long days of confinement. They spent most of the morning in bed, as if rediscovering one another. Of course he was disappointed when it all came to an end, when Chloe decided she'd have enough orgasms and it was time to put Andrew back in the cage. But the memory of those glorious hours in bed sustained him through the rest of the weekend.

The second week was difficult. That taste on Saturday merely inflamed his desire. He longed for even the simple pleasure of an erection. But it wasn't all bad. Chloe was more vibrant and he felt himself drawn into her orbit. He wanted to be near her, to hold her hand, to make her smile.

He went shopping with her and was surprised at how pleasant it was. He recalled previously being bored and annoyed, but for some reason it was completely different now. At one store, she was captivated by a maroon silk camisole. He encouraged her to buy it, but she said it would really need to be washed by hand. He offered to wash it for her, and her face lit up. She spent the afternoon at home wearing it and little else. That was such a hit that she returned to the store the next day, fell in love with a dozen other items, and spent the rest of the week prancing around the house in the flimsiest of attire.

That was its own mixture of heaven and hell. She looked amazing, and under other circumstances he would have taken her to the bedroom and spent hours making love to her. But the uncompromising cage forced him to keep such urges in check.

He was looking forward to spending another Saturday morning in bed, but Chloe insisted that he finish his chores first. When he asked "what chores?" she reminded him of his promise to wash her lingerie. Hand washing all of those new undergarments took him longer than he expected. It was a tad emasculating at first, though the images of her wearing the clothes were still fresh enough in his mind to make him swell in his cage.

After finishing the laundry, he found her waiting for him in the bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, completely naked, and he had never seen a more beautiful sight. She patted the spot at her side and he quickly stripped of his clothes and sat down next to her.

He asked her to unlock him, but she said she wanted to kiss first. In fact it seemed like she was only interested in making out. He lost track of how long they remained there, kissing one another while he grew more and more anxious. His eyes were constantly drawn to the key hanging around her neck. He desperately needed to be unlocked, but knew that a second query would not be well received. She was showing him that everything would be on her terms. So he endured the delicious agony of her naked body being so close, while only being allowed to kiss. He wondered what he'd do if she felt this was enough for the day and skipped unlocking entirely.

Mercifully, that's not what happened. Eventually she decided it was time, and unlocked his chastity cage. He was rock hard in an instant. He had to fight the urge to throw her down on the bed and plunge deep inside her. Fortunately, she was thinking along similar lines. She climbed into his lap, wrapped her arms and legs around him, and impaled herself on his waiting cock. He as surprised by the intense pleasure of feeling her warmth around him, and a heavy moan escaped his lips. Bending her head forward, she nibbled on his ear.

"I want to feel you explode, but you have to ask permission first", she whispered.

She began to write against him. His hands moved to her hips, hanging on as her movements grew faster and more urgent. In a matter of seconds he could feel his orgasm building.

"Please, may I cum now?", he gasped.

"Not today", she quipped, while deftly dismounting and leaving his cock twitching.

"I thought you said you wanted to feel me explode", he groaned.

"I do, but I want you to wait until our anniversary even more."

She had resumed her position next to him, gently caressing his shoulders and arms. He could feel the warmth emanating from her naked body. He made some feeble pleas for mercy, which she dismissed with a shake of her head.

"That was far too quick", she added, "and left me in quite a state."

She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. He knelt on the floor and buried his face between her thighs. He ached for release, or even for a touch. He thought of stroking himself, but knew she'd be upset. So he tried to ignore the raging fire in his sex and take solace in the fact that she was allowing him to worship her divine pussy.

It took two orgasms to sate her lust, which he was more than happy to provide. He received no such comfort himself. Only more teasing: a minute or two of caressing and stroking, or wriggling her body against him. Every touch felt incredible, and always ended too soon. She had an infallible sense for when he was getting close, and would stop and give him time to cool down before starting anew. The experience was intoxicating and exhausting, and it was almost a relief when she finally locked him back up.

That was five days ago. Five days over which Chloe seemed to grow steadily more mischievous, practically delighting in his torment. She flaunted her body at him. She spoke of how wonderful her orgasms felt, while reminding him of how long he would still have to wait for his. When they woke in the morning and before turning in at night she "checked" his cage - another excuse to frustrate him with a gentle caress or squeeze.

This morning was the worst. During one of her "checks", she knelt down and kissed the cage, running her tongue between the bars and even taking the entire thing into her mouth. It was the most intense blowjob he'd ever had, though hardly anything could be felt, and even the slightest erection was prevented.

Though it had been hours ago, the images still danced in his head. He had no idea how he was going to get through another day or two, let alone all the weeks until their anniversary. But she had her heart set on it, and he wanted - no needed - to please her.

benny22, Francois L., herboi and 21 others like this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    You are doing great with it

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 114215

Yep - my heart is throbbing again!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You’ve captured the desire quite well. Please continue.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  5. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Wow! You went exactly into his head, great job!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  6. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Mine also!

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  7. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    That was simply amazing. Romantic yet erotic! I’m definitely a fan!

8. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Thankyou for an amazing story and getting me all hot and bothered and even more frustrated! You have a gift Ms Pamela.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice