Chastity tube

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by petlucy, Feb 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. petlucy

petlucy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I'm interested in a really specific type of chastity device...
    A metal ring/tube that is just long enough to cover my little dicklet shaft, leaving the head exposed and no ring to trap balls. Most likely held in place by a piercing.

Basically the only one like it I've seen online is lori's #3 device, it's a frenum piercing type, which is perfect. The problem is, I'm a college student that can't spend $450 on a chastity device right now. I haven't seen any picture online of anyone wearing the device either.

I imagine this type of device would solve all the problems of trapped ball devices, be easier to hide, etc. It might allow a chaste cock to "grow" out the front and back of the tube (like what trys to happens in a cb3000 and then it tugs hard on your balls..) and may even be open enough to allow a rather uncomfortable orgasm..

Anyway.. I'm curious if anyone has seen or experienced a chastity device like this?

Attached picture is another example.

Attached Files:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    petlucy,

That's exactly the kind of device I intend to make myself. A bit of stainless steel tube, and a properly placed hole for a PA piercing, and it should work fine.

I've prototyped one with a bit of plastic PVC tube. It seemed OK, though it annoyed my piercing - there were some rough edges near the hole. I'll keep you posted as I make mine, but it should be fairly easy.

I would think that there are lots of places to find acrylic tubing that might be perfectly serviceable for such a device, in plastic. That would be pretty inexpensive.

mikecb

3. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Chastity Device Tube

Centurian Online do a a couple of ones that you are after but have cut back as they used to do about half a dozen. They are expensive as well. What you want will have to be a custom job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice