Chastity Device Recomendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SUBBYCUCKY97, Jul 10, 2016.

1. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    What device do you recomend, Im currently in a CB6000 Chinse knock off but i find it isnt the best

2. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're serious about lock-up, it has to be one of the steel manufacturers. I recommend Mature Metal.

3. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Metal is better, but I've taken years to figure out all my measurements and desired geometry exactly. In fact, I'm still experimenting, but the device I'm wearing now is an excellent fit.

Nothing lik trying something for a week continuous to figure out what you'd like to try next.

If you try a cheap Chinese device, the locking mechanism is the main indicator of quality. I'd strongly suggest solid SS rings with the sturdy post that has flat spots to prevent pivoting. Those are well made. Most the ones with slots or multiple parts to attach o ring to tube are total junk.

4. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I am going to order MM Jailbird in the next couple of weeks. Still measuring to make sure the fit is right. If you go this route make sure and order their sizing rings. This is nothing you want to guess at.

5. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm trying out a new Holy Trainer V2 at the moment, having spent the first six weeks in an authentic CB6000s. It was £150 in the UK, so it's obviously a serious purchase compared to a Chinese CB.

I have the short HT V2 tube and a 40mm ring. It's a different set of sensations to the CB6000S and the look is more discrete in my view (i.e. it looks smaller and there are fewer parts). Overall, I'm coming to the conclusion it is more comfortable, which seems to be what some others have reported on the Mansion. Downside is that unlike the CB you can only order with one ring size and if you need a bigger or smaller ring, it's crazy money for a piece of plastic (or biosourced resin I think more specificlly with the HT)

I'm interested in a long term metal device but if I'm going to that expense, it might be custom made so I know I have a near perfect fit. It all depends where you want to spend your hard earned cash!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice