Chastity and cuckolding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by intofemdom, Apr 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. intofemdom

intofemdom Member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    So imagine a situation in which your GF or Wife has you in permanent chastity.
    You took a lot of time and effort to get her to do it.
    Soon, She forgets what your cock is like. She cuckolds you and has deep intimate relations with other lovers.

What if she one day finds someone who also provides her with something you currently offer? (Money, Oral, more mentally connected person) besides sex.
    The feelings and connections actual sex can produce are quite powerful. That can change her mind. She need not stick to older promises.

So,Will her feelings for you diminish? Will she dump you? Will you regret introducing her to chastity and cuckolding?
    It all seems so dangerous. Sorry I think a lot :) but what are your thoughts?

2. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Personally, reality never eclipses fantasy. I prefer to play at home and not risk the family unit. I'm also suspect of a cuckolded marriage. In the end it's only sex, and play--- but a true relationship is deeper than that. I'm sure many here will speak of the virtues of being a Cuckold, not that I can see any--- especially if there are children to consider.

Regards,

Jay.

Gamer Amanda likes this.
  3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Relationships are dangerous...
    What you describe happens to many men and women who have neither a chastity nor a cuckolding fetish.

In the end, I don't believe people leave relationship that are nurturing on a deep level.
    People leave relationship because things are not working on some level.

Which brings the issue of sex. People can certainly end relationships because the sex is bad.
    Chastity doesn't mean bad sex or no sex though.
    I am sure (or at least I hope) that many KH on this forum have amazing sex lives!

On the particular subject of cuckolding, I think it can be well done, for good reasons, and bring a lot of good things to the relationship.
    Or it can be a disaster that can become abusive and eventually leads to break up.
    And it probably has a lot to do on whether the relationship is awesome and nurturing, or whether it is half broken and dysfunctional.

4. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    I don't believe a real relationship is dangerous... my wife said to me today, "we've been together 20 years".
    A moment after she said it I saw a hot chick with her boyfriend and said, "damn, I'd swap with that guy". We both laughed and our two girls in the back of the car asked what was so funny. The answer was simple (not that we told them), we couldn't imagine being with another. True relationships don't need any extra bullshit or drama to be added on top. You love each other, enjoy each other and sex is what you make it--- not where you find it.

Cheers,

Jay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice