Changing with Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sixtus, Dec 1, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Sixtus

Sixtus Member

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    I'm little over two weeks in to being in chastity pretty much 24/7. I am already noticing a change in my behavior. I noted that other guys had explained that they become more submissive, obedient and attentive to their partners upon being in chastity...I was already submissive (I guess a lot of guys into chastity are...though that is just my impression, I wouldn't know for sure) and I didn't think it would happen to me for my prior disposition, but it totally has...only I have no partner and so I feel somewhat aimless and lethargic, like my submissive nature has been amplified exponentially, and so I'm just languishing about as if I'm bound and gagged. Its like I'm madly in love with a figment of my imagination, like I'm being fucked by a ghost...there's just something missing. Maybe its discipline, maybe its punishment. I feel like this is a transitional period for me, part of me hates it and part of me loves it...such is the nature of being locked.

Sunny likes this.
  2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Just a thought
    Those who are dominant by nature are less likely to get into chastity - on their own or enforced
    The fact that you like getting locked itself indicates that you originally have submissive tendencies
    Chastity enhances and streamlines your submissive nature

Sixtus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice