challenging male anatomy

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CatToy, Mar 23, 2009.

1. CatToy

CatToy slave to MistressCat

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    MistressCat and i started playing about a year ago with a cb6000. It became clear very quickly that it was going nowhere for the following reason:
    My scrotum is very elongated resulting in my testicles hanging very low. As i am a grower and shrink back considerably my balls end up hanging lower than the tip of my penis (picture it if you can!). The result is fallout rather than pullout. Determined as i am i got myself a PA piercing to improve things. The cb6000 does not seem to be suited for wear with PA and as my foreskin is intact it gets pinched between the lock and the edge of the opening of the device once the gland expands and tries heading for freedom.

We now are considering two different options as our next buy:
    Either a Lori device or a neosteel belt.

We contacted Mistress Lori with a rough description of the challenge and were recommended no. 12a. Our main concern is that, as my balls are no use in holding up anything, the weight of the device will rest solely on the PA. I also cannot figure out how my foreskin will fit in, and if it will be squeezed as well. I made a rough model of no. 12a and wore it with the foreskin pushed back behind the gland and held there by the piece connecting the two rings. it seemed to work except for the foreskin getting irritated and hurting where it rubbed against the connecting piece of metal.
    (Are you still with me?) Has anyone got a Lori no.12a and can you tell if it would pose the same problem? If i place the front ring over the foreskin instead of pushing the foreskin back, the skin gets painfully squeezed and swollen once i have an erection. This does not seem an option.

We also looked at neosteel and both really like the idea of my member being completely shut away. Do they work with foreskin and are low balls in danger of being squeezed or pinched?

Unfortunately the prices of the devices in combination with the lamentable decline of the British Pound limit our possibilities of finding the solution by try and error, hence this thread with the plea for advice (or comfort)

Cat toy

2. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    With foreskin you have to be careful, if it is exposed but restricted it will swell, mine did in the cb3000 and has done in metal belts, I have since had a new tube made for me by Tollyboy and it works fantastic and is ultra secure.

Have a look at my tollyboy review in the section and if you want more info on the belts I have tried, how I got on with them and the problems we encountered have a look at my blog - steelpants.wordpress.com

Having owned a CB3000, Neosteel Male Sport and now Tollyboy any advice I can give I will

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I had the exact same problem with the CB2000, I couldn't use the PA for security due to the pinching. I think the only really alternative is a neo steel although I am giving thought to the birdlocked. the ruber construction seems to help the device stay on better without slipping.

4. MistressCat

MistressCat Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi both! Thanks for your posts. (Slave is away again for a couple of days). We hadn't heard of Tollyboy, and it looks very interesting. That makes things a little more complicated still. Great blog, steelpants!

5. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks MistressCat, tollyboy have been known to be the Rolls Royce of chastity belts, and hard to believe they have been making belts since the 1950's

6. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    You may want to consider the Latowski belt. It's not a belt for me as i think given my feminization, Mistress will decide on a belt that will enforce the smooth front, but it certainly looks secure and comfortable.

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/401.htm

Please keep us informed as to what you decide to do.

brianna :)

p.s. i have a lot of chastity links for other belts. If there's an interest, i could post them as well.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Hiya,

Two things.... first, I have to comment on the thread name of "Challenging Male Anatomy"... I saw that, and imagined a Domme leaning over a tied-up sub, yelling to his cock "You can DO it, little buddy!"... sorry, I guess I woke up on the weird side of bed this morning! :chores026:

Regarding your problem... hmm.. My anatomy is pretty much the same, though I'm circumcised. Lori would probably argue that a lot of the weight stays off the piercing if you have a tube that's snug enough on the penis. I've not found that to be true, myself.

I'm planning to build my own, very minimal device. I've prototyped something like this in plastic, and it worked OK. It's just a small segment of tube, with a hole in the bottom for the post to go through my PA. The narrow diameter of the tube will basically prevent full erection, and if I >am< hard, I wouldn't be able to climax, since my urethra would be squeezed shut. I brought myself off with a device like this, once. Imagine having an orgasm, but the cum can't leave your body. It was excruciatingly painful... then, when I became flaccid, the cum just dripped out.

I think Lori started with a device like this. I think it was #2. It doesn't even appear on her web site any more.

The down side of such a device is that (1) the penis is almost completely exposed and accessible, and (2) you can actually get hard. it's just that cumming is either not possible, or so unpleasant that you don't WANT to.

Anyway, that's my plan, having somewhat similar anatomical issues.

There are several uncut guys here, who have had very bad luck with Lori style devices. I think if you want fuller coverage, you're going to have to go with a full belt, like a Neo or Tollyboy.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

8. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Being uncut and unpierced is one of the reasons why I did not go the lori route, and I do admit I was interested in their devices. Now in the tollyboy, Mikecb what you describe about being unable to cum because of the restriction of the tube, the same is true for tollyboy tube, the are made to the exact measurement of your flacid size normally and so expansion is not an option, very snug.

However I am in a new style tube from tollyboy that they are going to offer, it has a curved entrance to cover the base of the penis, and just inside (near the base of the penis, but below the head) is a restriction collar, its made to the diameter of the base, so you cannot pull the head back through easily.

When unlocked its difficult to pull out, in the belt its impossible. So far my KH loves the new tube as it as also given the opportunity for the ultimate tease, she can tease me so that the head of my penis expands, then unlock the belt and continue to tease. Giving me an ultimatum of "get the tube off in 3 mins and you can cum, if not lock back up", while continuing to tease. Good luck getting it off!

9. MistressCat

MistressCat Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hmm, Latowski looks like a serious bit of engineering! Wow.

Mike, it's nice to know that slave's not the only one in the world with long balls! We'll be very interested to hear how you get on, but I am starting to think we'll probably end up going for a belt of some kind.

steelpants - I was struck that you say the Tollyboy is very comfortable, even at night. Being female, this whole thing is very difficult to imagine... but if the tube is made to your flaccid size, what happens if the penis does try to expand? I can't imagine that it wouldn't be painful! I love the idea of being able to tease slave when he's locked in it without him being in agony. :happy0011: Do you think this would be possible even in the case of someone whose flaccid size is considerably smaller than erect?

Thanks again for all your posts!
    Cat

10. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Cat, I am a grower, so the size difference is significant, Richard has made me a new tube, that the main interior diameter is to the flacid diameter of the head of my penis, then towards the top of the tube (where the base of the penis sits) is an insert, its diameter is smaller and matches the flacid measurement of the base. This stops the head being pulled back and prevents pull out.

As with any steel belt that forces your penis down (tollyboy also forces it slightly back between the legs) an attempted erection is very well controlled, and whilst not painful at first its a very very strange feeling, some say its uncomfortable, I dont find it so. However it is very very frustrating that it keeps trying to get hard, but simply cannot, and watching and feeling it trying to bend steel can be quite amuzing for the keyholder.

It can also get you in to a loop, penis trys to get hard, cant so trys again, and again and again and again.... and each time the frustration simply builds up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice