Captured!

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Feb 7, 2020.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I was standing quietly by the bar when it happened; nursing my usual can of soft drink and just watching the people and play going on around me, expecting nothing but an enjoyable evening in the company of some like minded people. I had seen Her several times through the night, tall, slim, resplendent in her thigh-high boots and shining PVC, every inch the Lady.

I knew Her from previous events, we'd even played a little a couple of times but never seriously. I knew from watching She could play hard but always safely, pushing boundaries but never crossing them. As you'd expect She was a popular play partner and I'd already seen Her in action that night - a very impressive sight indeed.

She wandered over and took a stool next to me. Pleasantries were exchanged and I complimented Her on both Her outfit and Her expertise. We chatted for a few minutes and then, out of the blue it came...

"I presume you're locked tonight?"

We'd talked a few times about chastity and She'd seemed interested in my belts & devices and knew I normally wore one to events but this was new. My thoughts instantly turned to the device I was wearing and the single key sitting in my shirt pocket. I stammered a very quiet yes, having no idea what was about to happen or where this would lead.

"Good. Now, I know you trust me to a point, but just how far I don't know. I need to go to the bathroom. When I get back, you will either have the key sitting on the bar for me or you won't. It's your choice."

With that She walked off leaving my head spinning. I had no idea what She was going to do, yet somewhere deep inside was a yearning to roll the dice, to see what would happen, to throw caution to the wind. I slowly took out the key and put it on the bar next to Her glass.

It seemed like an eternity before She returned and sat. A glance at the bar told Her all She wanted to know.

"Put the key away."

I reached for it and just as my hand touched it She stopped me.

"Remember, it was your choice"

She turned and disappeared into the depths of the club, leaving me wondering just what had happened. I was puzzled and more than a little unnerved but tried to put it to the back of my mind. I watched a couple of other sessions, somewhat distractedly, my mind still churning over my earlier encounter. Giving up, I was about to head for home when I sensed a presence behind me.

"Put your arms behind your back now. Don't fight me, don't speak and don't turn round"

I recognized the voice instantly. Before I had time to process what was happening She'd taken my wrists, pulled them behind me and secured them in cuffs. A hood quickly followed, blocking all sight and most sound. I felt myself being pushed and pulled through the club with no idea where I was going.

I felt Her hands undoing the buttons on my shirt then quickly releasing the cuffs. My shirt was whipped off and before I even had time to register what was happening my wrists where lifted and securely bound above my head. My trousers came off next, leaving me naked but for the steel of the chastity device locked between my legs and the strict leather of the hood.

Legs that were quickly spread and bound. Straps fastened tightly around my ankles & thighs, wrists, arms and waist. I could not move an inch. Disoriented, confused and vulnerable I hung there. How had She known. I'd never told anyone about this, one of my deepest fantasies.

The first blow landed.. then a second, third, fourth... merging into a powerful rhythm that was somehow soothing and agonizing. I felt myself floating, loosing control. My mind forced to focus only on the instant. There was no past, no future, only now. The vicious bite of the dragon tail pushed me over the edge...I was flying, completely detached from the world in a way I'd never known before.

I never felt the straps come off. I can't say when the hood was removed. I don't remember getting dressed. I do remember Her sitting with me until I'd come down, offering me water & chocolate and rubbing some soothing cream onto my burning back.

I remember too the smile on Her face. The smile of pure joy, excitement & fulfillment.

I remember reflexively patting my shirt pocket for the key. The key that wasn't there. I checked again... nope, no key. Shit, it must have fallen out in the play area. The panic on my face couldn't be faked. She laughed.

"So it really is the only key. I'd better not lose it then."

She smiled, kissed me softly and left... with the key.

Hours later when I was finally home and putting my shirt in the laundry basket I noticed a small piece of paper in the pocket where the key had been. Intrigued I took it out & unfolded it... to find an address and a note..

"Two weeks today. 8pm. Blindfold yourself before you knock. Don't be late.".......

I smiled. Perhaps this would be a good year after all.

2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I have to ask you, ScottishSubby, did this really happen?
    If yes, Wow!

3. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I should be so lucky!

4. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM

Fantastic!

5. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    wonderfull story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice