Both locked, pls vote

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by kTec, Sep 18, 2022.

1. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Finnaly her belt/bra/bands arrived so locked her, after 1h of adjustments was ok.
    Then she said she will try both plugs and lock on chaster (like we done before many times) if the key of her ass plug will remain out of safe and key of my cage will go in the safe with her ones :oops:
    But i agreed :p
    After locked the safe noticed that need to share lock so both can get free (at least i m not plugged if task will not required)

So pls vote :+1::+1::+1:

https://chaster.app/sessions/Q4vf8lNk0QIfLPtk

2. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    We put next task on vote o_O and agreed to ask in forum if both have to do it? bcs until now is winning "Heels with ankle strap with 20cm chain btw 60 min"
    And options are 3:
    1 - only she in heels with chain
    2 - both in heels but only she with hobble chain
    3 - both same task (she also chain btw tight bands and ankle cuffs)
    Only funny stuff until now is, she just realized cannot wear panties with tight bands :p:p:p

And finally can tease her bcs pligged and me free :D:D:D

3. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    So vote how with heels and also who has to do verification (noticed after locked that need share lock and verification to unlock :eek:)

4. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    People voted for "Panty/bra 24h" :mad: so she told me i have to do verification:oops:, bcs she cannot wear panties with tight bands and told me if she cant complete next task (we already started vote) i can lock her eternity collar until next weekend if i aloud her to sleep unplugged:p (max time is tmr morning before we have to left for work)

5. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    We agreed that from now on all task will be on voting (30mins time) to finish enough task before evening :)
    Only thing that bother me is today has to delivery 2 box from amazon and who will go to take them (i try to convince her she can take them, bcs can wear a dress to cover her cb/bra/tights) :D:D:D

6. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Only thing we agree until now is that we think will get max time anyway bcs will not get enough votes.
    And she agreed that if get max time she will wear only belt tmr for work without bra and tights, bcs is 1st time she is wearing it, to check if can be worn as she done with me last time she bought new cage for me

7. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Only thing scaring me now is that will get task to paint toenails, bcs she said that with corset under her belt i have to do her and to not mess on her feet have to paint 1st mine toenails and fingernails to learn better bcs never done it :eek::eek::eek: hoping will have enough time tmr to remove from my fingernails or i will take day off :mad:

8. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Damn, she checked lock history and said bcs i confirmed "30mins plugged" and was not, now have to be x4 (2h) with plug she will choose after launch :eek::eek::eek:

Hope will not be devil and will make wear the damn huge one that i pulled it out after 10mins last time bcs was unbearable to sit on it :(:(:(

9. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Add 20 minutes? Is this a short session or something?

10. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    We only do short session, bcs play only on weekends or holidays;), just needed votes and task to unlock ;)

Anyway after she asked me to help her to turn stockings so lace will be in center and crappy me told her why she not doing it alone as always (was looking series on tv) she bet me to do it with corset (like she wearing under her belt) and then will understand:( crappy me to not help instead replying:(

So she gave me her old corset to try, ... That thing is kink xD not chains, collar, ... Why women wear it, is so uncomfortable and hard to move in it.
    After she laced it:mad:, cuffed me on the front so cannot unlace it and plugged me (at least with small one, but vibrating one) telling me again people voted for plug, so 2h fom before and another bcs waited again , have to keep it until 2 pm if will not get task again .
    P. S. With corset and cuffs cannot bend enough neither to touch the plug :mad: so no way to cheat :(:(:(

11. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Damn, now have enough visitors :), but failed to confirm task done on time and added 12h

At least now she wore dress/stockings/heels that cover nearly all her new cb-set, only wrist cuffs show and she said she will go take stuff from Amazon when it comes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but have to remain plugged until it comes (expected before 22:mad:) hope will be soon

12. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She tricked me again when was looking tv :mad: saying while i was already in stockings and corset to try one of her simple tube dress and fitted me pretty well, the said to stand up and try heels and see the difference in the mirror how change my shape :oops:
    Then she locked ankle straps on the hells anc chain btw them and cuffed me on the front :oops:
    Understood that cannot took off heels or dress now :(

Then she wore a jacket over her dress and showed me that neither cuffs were showing anymore on her and said me "i locked bedroom door and will take a walk to see is somebody will strange look at me, if delivery man come say him to leave the box above the mailbox, hope will not bother to sign receive" and left before can reply her:mad::mad::mad:

Hepe she will come back before the delivery will come :pray::pray::pray:

13. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She sent me few selfies:love::love::love: and screenshot of justeat (expected delivery 13:30) :eek::eek::eek:
    I frozen and replied her that cannot open like this... :mad::mad::mad:
    Fell the plug start vibrating (lovesense one) then finally replied that she left key for cuffs/heels and bedroom in the drawer,:)
    And to just take off heels/cuffs, leave everithing else on and just put gym pant and t-shirt over:eek: and to wrote her every time plug will vibrate and also when will ring the bell if she will not be back on time.
    So still with damn corset on that made me swear to wear pants over and gave up to wear socks over stockings:confused:( hope shoes will cover enough) and waiting who will come 1st her or delivery o_O

14. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Plug started vibrating and wrote her, as she asked, she just sent another screenshot that rider is on the way, then sent me another text that in few mins will be home and if rider come before her sent message.
    At least she lowered plug now, but set it on pulse

15. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    The doorbell rang and was her :love::love::love: and told me on intercom to take off trousers, t-shirt and to wear heels and cuff myself before she will climb the stairs :eek:

16. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    I changed as she asked and while was trying to get my heels on she opened the door, helped me with heels then cuffed my hand to her and with evil smile said to wait with her the delivery and can hide behind the door while she will take it :mad::mad::mad: bcs was too slow

17. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She removed cuffs after doorbell rang :love::love::love:, said enough adrenaline for today, now we eating and then just relax and enjoy the sunday

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Need to log on to vote.

19. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Sry, haven't understand comment if need to make poll for vote or need to log on chaster for vote(requirement we choose bcs otherway people was voting many times) , there is a way to start vote on the forum?

Anyway tmr we start another lock (random from the 12 saved) and will lock in the car when we leave bday party of a friend :+1:(20 min from home) and will lock keys in the home safe before leaving fot party:rolleyes: and agreed that have to stop at least 2 places for a drink before going home :p. She will wear belt (no plug) and bra under dress and i will lock cb with waist belt. Will take both lovesense plug and will use it if task required (hope not bsc we have each control of the other one)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice