beginning fun...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SamanthaCDNJ, Jan 16, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. SamanthaCDNJ

SamanthaCDNJ Member

North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    So much fun with my wife this week, she keeps mentioning the cage (Jailbird from MM) which is on order. Also reassuring to see her bring it up first and not me, to know she is interested and excited about it.

After mutual fun the night before, last night was all about her and when she was done rolled over and said nothing for me. She pulled me in and forced me to hold her so i couldn't touch myself then gave me explicit instructions not to do so for the rest of the night. It was very impressive to see her command the situation and me despite my pleas and begging did not give in. There was no indication that the night would be all about her and nothing for me so i was a bit thrown off by it all. Then she talked a little about training me and taking more control. All very new and exciting.

As a reward for last night, i was allowed to wear her panties from the day and night before to work today.

This is going to be interesting, and fun, to see how this all goes for us. I am very used to being able to j/o freely and when ever and mutual fun in bed when we do play. Taking that all away is new.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    It's nice to see you are enjoying yourself in your denial. Have fun :)

3. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    hey, nice to know you're having such fun.

me and my girl we've been exploring area of orgasm denial for some time, and we're loving it! since we have no device (yet) it's all about my strong will (to prevent from masturbating). we started from 1-2 days of denial, gradualy moving to 4 days (currently on 3rd day, can't wait for tomoroow). my gf is so excited about this that she wants to deny me for a whole week next time - and I can't be more excited about it.

i love it when it's all about her pleasure, and i love when she teases me to get me even more horny. and the mutual fun feels even better after couple days of denial.

we're having fun and wish the same for all of You :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice