BAW Titanium Tetherspout

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by scottishsubby, Feb 29, 2024.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I bought this off of etsy as an upgrade to a cheap stainless steel one I already had.

I got a set of three spouts , 4 retainers & a lock in a neat presentation box. Delivery was quick and without issues - no delays, no hassle from customs & well packaged - absolutely no complaints.

As for the spouts themselves, they exhibit the usual high standard of workmanship we're used to seeing from BAW. No burrs, marks or sharp edges to be found anywhere - extremely important when inserting things in the urethra! The retainer rings are a good selection of sizes and all fit perfectly on the spouts - not too loose, not too tight.

The three lengths of spout included are ideal for matching with various cages and the diameter fit the hole in all my cages perfectly.

The only minor annoyance I found is with the lock - the thread strips very easily which sadly renders it pretty useless. I may explore rethreading it at some point but definately something to watch out for.

All in all, if you want a tetherspout you' could do a lot worse than look at BAW's offering.

JaySaysYes and CS2 like this.
  2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the review, im hoping to get one at some point, im trying various cheap Chinese sizes to find the right one and make sure I get on with it ok before I drop the cash on the BAW

3. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    So, having had and worn this for a while now, a few more observations.

1 - It's nowhere near as difficult to insert or remove and you think. The first few times I did it it was awkward, failing numerous times to engage the ring with the spout and the whole lot simply pulling out. Eventually however I figured it out - I wasn't actually inserting the spout far enough into the urethra. I find I need to slip it at least a couple of inches inside, three seems to be the sweet spot for me. Do that and I can pretty much engage the retainer every time.

2 - Retainer size matters a lot. You'd naturally think smaller retainers would be more comfortable. Well, the opposite is actually true. I've found that the lager the retainer, the more surface area it has and the less discomfort occurs when there's any pressure put on it. Basically, the smaller retainers are easier to insert but can put too much pressure on too small an area causing discomfort.

3 - Removing the spout is simple. It actually wants to come out. All you need to do is press the tube back behind the retainer ring and out it will all pop. Takes me all of one minute to remove the tether should I want to.

4 - There's very little reason to take it off. Yes, you will probably want to wash every couple of weeks but aside from that there's no reason why it needs to come off. It's perfectly comfortable and can easily be worn for day on end.

5 - Get the locking ring, but be careful with the threads. They strip, very easily! Don't apply a lot of force, you don't need to - just nip the bolt up and leave it. Threadlock is optional but would make things very very hard to remove.... That locking ring works with almost every cage

6 - The thing really works. It's absolutely as secure as a piercing. There is no way out without the key. None.No key, no escape.

7 - The tether can be very useful for a creative lady... imaging being locked by the tether while being punished....

All in all, and excellent device!

4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, I have had a few goes with mine, I also came to the same conclusion about the retainer size, I am struggling as you were to get the ring to flip and stay on the spout. I just need to keep trying.

5. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I found the easiest way is using a sound.

Insert the spout, deeper than you'd expect - 2-3 inches seems to work for me. Use the sound to slide it in.

Repeat with the retainer but stop just short of the spout (not quite as deep)

Back the sound off about 1/4 of an inch.

Pull the spout slowly up. The retainer will hit the spout and flip into place - keep pulling till you feel the spout hit the sound (it'll go firm & not move)

Remove the sound and pull the retainer into position.

It sounds complcated, in practice it's simple once you get the technique down.

CS2 likes this.
  6. GinMaestro

GinMaestro Member

Business owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    BAW tetherspout is brilliant! Easy to fit. I happily keep it in for long periods and have had no trouble adjusting to it.

hopefulhubby and CS2 like this.
  7. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    scottishsubby Thanks for a great and informative review. I have already ordered one from BAW and am waiting for it to arrive. It is encouraging to hear that it works so well (too well?) for you.

8. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just cant get on with mine at all, I went for the medium sized spout. I can get it in ok but even with the largest ring which I think is 14mm it just works its way out after about an hour. Im pretty sure im putting it in far enough as im flipping the ring down a good couple of inches. I think as I get soft there is just not enough for it to grab on to :(

9. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have a spout on order hopefully arriving this week. Interesting to hear your experience as my fear is the opposite. I have tried inserting 8mm tubes and I cannot get them in without a lot of pain and some blood. I'm hoping I can get the tetherspout in. The one I ordered has a 8mm base and I picked a 10mm retainer.

10. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I was like that to start with, just use loads of lube, take it really slow, if any blood take a break for a few days and just keep trying.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  11. Vanity_Boy

Vanity_Boy New member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I(21) am just new to chastity. I want to know is it safe to bath putting the lock on? Has it any chance of getting rusted?

12. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Everyone's anatomy is different and it does sound as though you're inserting it properly. Is there some resistance when you put the retainer in - I found the best results come when the retainer has to stretch the opening a little going in.

13. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I felt resistance going in, just strange it doesn't stay in even at 14mm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice