Bali Cage: Ring Advice

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by lock.exe, Nov 6, 2020.

1. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Some advice please.

I've tried on a new cage for the first time and everything was really snug using the smallest ring and included silicone anti pull out shield. It was great my member wasn't going to be able to escape anytime soon. However, the ring felt just a little too tight and there was very little give.

So today I used the next ring up and everything was far more comfortable, however turtling has already happened and it feels (though I'm not sure) that there would be much more chance of accidentally escapage. The smaller ring also appeals to my vanity as filling the cage feels much better for your ego ;)

The question is therefore should I opt back to the smaller ring and accept at least a few days uncomfortableness or stick with the larger less secure option?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Thanks

2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    If the base ring is comfortable, it may not be the problem. It sounds like you may need a smaller inner diameter for the cage section to hug your member. Also, your cage section may be too long for the size of your flacid friend. Another factor is to consider is the cage to base ring "gap". What cage are you working with and are there other options immediately available to you to fix the issue? I hope this helps.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think it the ring as well. it cud be the cage is to big. get a plate one and then it dont matter if it turtle.

4. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice - and sorry for the delay in responding, I had trouble logging in.

Yesterday I went back to the second smallest ring and biggest spacer .. and slipped out whilst just laying in bed in my underwear.

So back to the smallest ring it is, but this time with the second smallest spacer. I had previously gone for the smallest but the feeling was just to uncomfortable.

I had fears that using a bigger spacer would allow turtling and escape. But so far everything is being held tight and whereas with the other combinations there was space at the end of the cage in this one whilst flaccid I fill to the end. My penis is however still pushing around trying to find extra space, so things may need to settle.

Wondering if I have lucked into the fabled 'rights combination.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s all trial and error, I’m sure you will find your right combination, good luck on your journey!!

6. Guest 6200

Guest 6200 Member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Sizing isn't an exact science and experimenting is key to finding the right combination of pieces that work for you.
    I would encourage you to try various combinations and sizes until you find one that works for your needs and desired duration.

I always encourage tighter-fitting cages and rings but that just because I have some sneaky escape artists locked up :)

lock.exe and MissyB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice