Back after a long time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dana Fleming, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    I'm back after a forced absence. My wife made me stop posting and has now given me permission to resume. We were very involved with a fetish group in our town. I have been in force femmed chastity for two years. I was/am cuckold.

My wife's lover introduced us to the fetish group and we were totally involved in it. However her lover broke up with her and took up with another (younger) woman in the group. My wife was devastated and we dropped out of it. She is disgusted with men and even though she loves me she doesn't want anything male around her. I am dressed totally as a woman when I am home (I can't go out on a daily basis because we are well known in the community). I must keep my male clothes in a closet in the garage.

My wife has started a relationship with another woman and they are now girl friends. When they are together in our home I wait on them hand an foot. My wife does allow me sexual relief through milking once a week. She does it on Sundays and I look forward to it.

She has allowed me to post here again and describe our relationship with anyone who is interested. I am glad to be back.

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    it's sad that he did that to your Wife, but it sounds like She bounced back with vigor and enthusiasm! it's wonderful for Y/you both!

3. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    It is wonderful for her. However I do miss all the sex I used to get and give. True I was and am in Chastity but I was able to have anal orgasms that were given by real cocks not fake ones. Also sucking cock is much more fun than sucking dildos. This means nothing to my wife, she tells me that I am for her and her girl friend's amusement only and I should be thankful that they ,milks me regularly. She is correct of course.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    yes, She is right, but i wud miss everything as well, so i knows how sad you must be. i hopes it gets better for you.

5. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    My wife reviews all of my posts and replies so i am not saying anything "out of school". She knows how I miss all the sexual outlets i had. She feels though that even though I miss them it is all about a new stage in our marriage. Our relationship is evolving and who knows where it may lead us.

It is one that I accept of course.

6. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Frankly, ignoring one's needs and desires and thinking that one's life is not and should not be in one's hands sounds like a recipe for depression and disaster.

A relationship should be about happiness for all partners, anything else threatens with a breakup or a breakdown. You are the one who has to judge whether you're happy enough.

7. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    I agree with you. However, I know that I am happy with our total relationship, not just one part of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice