An Absolute Bitch for my Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockedupbliss, Jun 15, 2014.

?

Should I let my girlfriend fuck me in the ass, I don't want it, but she does?

1. Yes, because you're her bitch and you don't have a choice, do what she says.

88.0%
  2. No, you have some say in what happens regarding that.

12.0%
Random Thread
  1. Lockedupbliss

Lockedupbliss New member

Software Architect
    England
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    So another weekend goes by, my beautiful petite Girlfriend (5 foot) getting ready to go out Saturday, putting on a really nice Little Black Dress, Straightens her long Brown-Red hair then puts it up, does all her make up amazingly she looks so perfect.

Meanwhile I'm running around the house cleaning and tidying everything, being her little bitch and running around for her doing anything/everything she says. I am locked up in a CB6000S on the second tightest setting with no Spacer. My cock is comfortable, but if I even get a semi-boner my cock and balls are in agony and I soon have to shift my mind.

She loves getting me hard inside the Cage to see me moaning of pain; before she puts her Dress on she rides my face (69 style). I lick her beautiful tight pink pussy and clit, burying my tongue as deep as I can go in her pussy. Then she tells me to lube up her nice 7" dildo and fuck her with it.

By this point I'm behind her, she's on her knees on the bed with her ass in my face I'm slowly and sensually fucking her with the dildo before she goes out. She grabs my hair and Shoves me into her ass and orders me to lick, I start licking her amazing ass hole, making sure not to penetrate it with my tongue (she just likes it massaged with my tongue) I start licking it sensually, moaning from the pain of my cock being restricted, and the pulling on my balls from the device.

She calls me a "Good Bitch" I bring her to climax, she orgasms SO hard, her pussy and body pulsing after. I take the dildo out of her REALLY slowly, knowing shes sensitive. She lays on the bed for a bit before regaining her strength and bubbly attitude again.

She has me suck and lick all of her pussy juice off the dildo, she makes me gag a few times with it before inspecting it then, giggling, telling me to go wash it properly with some soap and warm water.

She's all pleased, and ready to go out clubbing with her friends; I whipe her pussy clean of all her pussy juice, then she goes and has a little clean up in the bathroom, then slips into her tight Black dress

I help her pick out some really nice heels (I have bought her a HUGE collection) they are very classy shiny black, 6" Stilettos, no peep toe but you can see some of her amazing toe Cleavage. I was surprised she didn't pick a peep toe stiletto as I thought she would of wanted to show off her new pedicure: Hot Neon Pink toes, very bright and colorful.

So she's on her way out, She gives me a kiss and tells me to be a good little bitch whilst shes having fun.

I make sure all the house is clean and tidy, then I do some ironing, put a few loads of washing on then sit back and watch a bit of TV, making sure I keep my mobile close in case my little goddess wants to be picked up from the club.

She controls absolutely everything, she is a major control freak, it's either her way or the highway, and that's what I love about her.

She has recently been talking to me about fucking me with a strap-on, I have never had anal and I'm not sure how I feel about it, it would be really humiliating.

How was your first time being fucked up the ass by a strap-on guys?

I got to go cook dinner now, I have been locked for 2 weeks, I'm really hoping she lets me out so i can jerk to her feet (She normally let's me go at the bottom of the bed on my knees and cum into a sock whilst licking and smelling her feet)(most of the time she dont let me lick them, unless they are really sweaty to humiliate me) The past 2 orgasms I had were ruined by her (she stopped stroking right before climax) I haven't been inside her amazing pussy for about 2 months now, she says she much prefers the dildo as it's much bigger and it feels much nicer when I lick her asshole and penetrate her with the dildo.

Anywho, that was pretty much my weekend, hope I get let out tonight, she has been teasing me a bit through out the day which shows signs she MAY let me out, and I have been a complete bitch for her and haven't once disobeyed her, so it's looking good!

thanks for reading guys, and I opened a little poll regarding the strap-on thing, just to get some opinions, thanks!

2. downtherabbithole

downtherabbithole Fucking amateur hour

Scrounger, Shirker, Layabout
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I've never been pegged so couldn't really give you my opinion on that- I have been filled with a very long, beaded buttplug on a number of occasions and really enjoyed it both physically (those sodomites are really onto something) and psychologically (it's demeaning, associated with femininity, loss of power, etc).

I'd love to vote and say 'you should do whatever she says- she makes the rules' but let's be honest, real life doesn't work that way. If there's a reason you don't want to do it you should be clear and communicate that to your KH- if there's a reason she desperately wants to do it, she needs to put that across in a relate-able manner. You should both probably work out if this is a hard limit for either one of you (ie she will be desperately unhappy if you remain unpegged, or you feel it's a total violation of consent if she goes ahead with it). If it's not a deal-breaker for you or her then you should definitely try it! Worst case scenario- you don't enjoy it, you guys discuss it afterwards and decide not to continue it, and you come to know your own mind a little better. Best case scenario- you've tried something new, it adds to both of your satisfaction in the relationship, you've found a new way to serve and satisfy your KH and you continue further down the route of being her little bitch.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
  4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    Well, do you have some form of agreement in place that says you'll do anything she says?

Though even if that's the case, I would hope that if she can see that you're really in distress about being pegged that she won't do it.

5. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Just my experience talking but if you have things done to you that you do not like, it will eventually destroy your fetish, unless your fetish is to be forced to do things that you do not like. My wife and I have had a long and fantastic sexual life because we only do what we enjoy, not what others think we should do.

I was in a cuckold relationship once that I enjoyed but she crossed the line when she asked all of my friends to gang bang her in front of me. At that point I knew that she did not care about me. I was just her pawn in HER fantasy. Kicked her out the next day to her surprise. A month later she was asking me to father her child.. I told her to ask my ex friends, who she performed oral on, to do it.

proximacentauri likes this.
  6. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I have to agree with Max51 and downtherabbithole. Their points are extremely valid. Unless your fetish is to be forced to do things you don't like, eventually this will rub (no pun intended) and your relationship will break down (my humble opinion). A good relationship (read long term) involves give and take, on both sides (dom/sub/etc.). And you can't take a "stereotype" approach...what works for others may not work for you.

Regarding the original question around strapon play...like downtherabbithole says, you have to communicate your concerns/etc. My wife peg's me frequently, and there are ways I like to "receive" and others I don't. My wife listens to these tell tale signs (stronger arching of the back, more moaning, you get the point). I didn't think I'd like it, but she went slow and over time it has become a favorite way to have my orgasms dominated by her...she can make me drip cum out of my cage without touching my cock by filling my ass now, and it is a very sensual moment :) Nevertheless, your mileage may vary, and you may not like it at all...she should be open to that and either compromise or find other things of interest (again my humble opinion). In the end it takes two (or more) to tango at the levels we are talking about...if it is all one sided/uni-directional, then that is not a "relationship"...

Tusk11 and Wendygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice