Amazing end to my Locktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PupJack_DC, Nov 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. PupJack_DC

PupJack_DC WTB MM Queen's Keep / Jailbird (profile for specs)

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    It's been a dream for at least five years -- to have a caged orgasm just from being pegged, without other stimulation.

I had one previously, but this was most likely caused by jostling, due to an ill-fitting cage.

Last night, I had a real one.

We've tried so many times over the past five years -- every time we've pegged, which is usually a few times per month, but it would never happen. My works were always kinked. Previously, I'd been using the smallest ring (36 mm), believing this would shorten the run and avoid whatever was kinked inside me. I moved up a ring size and was able to wear the cage for several days straight, removing for showers and cleaning the device. Those few days of being caged must have worked something out.

Fifteen years ago, I figured out how to have internal orgasms. Since then, I've mastered relaxing my mind to have uncaged, hfo's just from pegging. For whatever reason, a caged orgasm was a greater hurdle.

We were finishing up last night. My mind had finally relaxed to that deeper level, where I told myself "It's okay if it doesn't happen tonight. It will -- because you're wearing a cage from now on." Then I came. It was a lot. It didn't feel like the cramped kind you have by vibrating the cage with a Hitachi. With those, I still feel like I retain something and I'm not as cranky or sluggish the next day.

Today I feel a bit sluggish and maybe a bit melancholy. I wish my wife was more excited during the moment. She was just exhausted and we had called lots of audibles -- switching activities, swapping harnesses and dildos, not really sharing a rhythm. We talked about it later -- she wanted to reconnect. I assured her that it was okay, but I also made it clear that it was a big deal. When you consider how our schedules need to sync, how the rest of the week needs to go well for us to play on Friday, and then for our rhythms to sync up, plus being hydrated/lubed adequately and finding the correct combination of cage parts, dildo size/density, she got it.

This is a huge milestone -- my final frontier for chastity. Hopefully, we've finally found all the parts and it wasn't another fluke. We'll find out during No-vember!

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Congratulations!

PupJack_DC likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    well done

PupJack_DC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice