A Very Magic Cream (Chapters 4)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by claudiab, Jan 5, 2011.

1. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    A very magic cream

Chapter 4.

Story so far: Steve, had entered the cross-dressing shop, but, via the actions of a magic cream, had become the very sexy woman of his dreams. The change, obvious to and instigated by Cheryl, the shop manager, did not seem so strange to Steve. Cheryl had introduced Steve into the ways of lesbian sex and was starting to assert her authority over her new lover she had now renamed Alice. After some of the most exciting and passionate sex of her life Alice just couldn’t get enough. That was about to change.

“Well what have we here?” said Cheryl with a knowing smile. “This is only temporary for now as I have plans to deal with this in the future.” She continued.

Alice continued to look worried. “What the fuck’s that?” she asked in a very nervous and somewhat frightened tone.

“This is to keep you safe and make sure you don’t go astray.” Cheryl replied confidently.

Cheryl reached down and manipulated Alice as she needed and fitted the new device. “OK, all done.” She stated, and stood back to check her handiwork. “That, my dear, is a chastity device. I am sure you are aware of what it does, but perhaps not why you need it. Am I right? She asked.

“Well yes, I suppose.” Alice replied, almost in tears.

“You have had some of the most exciting sexual experiences of your life recently. I know that you are craving sex. This little device, just keeps those desires in check. They make you want more, which is a good thing, but you can have it only on my terms, which, for you, is a bad thing.” Cheryl explained.

Cheryl continued to explain that Alice was to become ‘hers’ now and she would do as she was told. She could continue to live the life of the woman she now was but this would be controlled. Alice would have to learn to become subservient. She would not be able to demand anything; she could only have what was granted. This would be more than adequate, if she behaved. If she did not, she would be punished.

Alice was released from the restraints, and she carefully stood up. She immediately placed her hands on the new chastity belt to explore its curves and restraints. It was a simple belt comprising a front panel, which covered the vaginal opening. The band continued between her legs and split around her anus joining at the waist to a steel band. The front panel was locked at the front at the waistband. It felt really comfortable and looked neat. Alice was almost excited by the prospect of wearing the belt, but nervous at the same time.

“Right.” Cheryl said sharply. “We’ve got work to do, then I want you to meet some friends of mine later.

Both got dressed and ventured downstairs to see and advise customers in the Gender change shop that Cheryl owned and ran. Alice became less and less aware of the CB as the day wore on, carried away, as she was in assisting Cheryl and customers with their purchases. No one seemed to notice, and if they did, they never said anything.

As day became night and the activity in the shop died away, closing time loomed. “Not a bad day today.” Cheryl said in delight. “No not at all, I suppose.” Replied Alice. “How are you feeling?” Cheryl continued. “Oh OK, except I am as horny as hell.” “That’s a shame, because we’ve no time. Besides, you will have to learn to go without, that’s the whole point.” Cheryl replied, a large smile across her face.

They locked up the shop and turned on the nighttime displays and retreated upstairs.

They both showered and changed. Cheryl handed Alice her outfit, giving Alice no choice in the matter.

After a quick bite to eat and some coffee, they left the flat and walked out into the night. Cheryl walking confidently and in control but Alice stuttering along on her very high 7” heels, the straps locked onto her thin stocking clad ankles.

A short while later they walked into a side street of large Victorian houses, most of which had been converted into flats. “Here we are.” Cheryl said stopping outside a white rendered building at the end of the street. They walked up a short flight of steps and pushed at the buzzer on a well painted and wide timber door. A short while later, footsteps were heard, and the door opened.

“Good evening Mistress.” Announced a well-heeled maid, who curtseyed at the announcement and smiled broadly. “Good evening Julie” replied Cheryl sternly, but politely “Take us through to Sam.” She continued.

At first glance Alice thought Julie was a female, but as she followed her through the house, she realised that Julie was a man. A very convincing woman, but nonetheless a man.

Julie led them through a pair of double doors and into a large room at the rear of the house. Sitting on the Sofa, facing away from the entering group was a man with a short-cropped hair, and a tee shirt, as far as Alice could see. He stood up and smiled. He walked over to Cheryl and she kissed him gently on each cheek. They exchanged pleasantries

Sam gestured to Julie who curtseyed and scuttled off and left the room. She returned a short while later with a drinks trolley, and served drinks to the group. Julie did not speak, except to ask about drink requirements. She expertly served the drinks. Her steps were short and she had a very upright stance.

She wore a classic black maids outfit, with a white apron and white hat pinned into her bob styled hair. Her maids dress was ruffled at the hem and flared with a number of petticoats that were just visible.

“Who’s this? “ asked Sam in a rather higher voice than Alice had expected. She also noticed that Sam’s chest was more curvy than she would consider was right for a man.

“This is Alice,” replied Cheryl. “Alice is new to this area, being what could be termed ‘a new woman’. Alice will be helping me in the shop and will be by my side at other times. Alice will be testing some new products I have coming on stream, she will be my new guinea pig, so as to speak.” Cheryl continued, laughing out loud. What happened to the old guinea pig then thought Alice?

“Alice. This is Sam,” Cheryl stated. “Sam is one of my clients and a valued customer. He has been coming into the shop for a number of years. Sam, or Samantha, as I originally knew him, is an unusual breed. He is a woman wanting to become a man. His progress is good, and I am monitoring and guiding his change.

“What about Julie?” Asked Alice. Cheryl stated that Julie, formally Stephen, was a Male to female TG. He was on a course of hormones and his body shape was changing to suit his new role. He had wanted to become a woman and was entirely focussed towards this change. He was also completely subservient. Julie, as he now is was totally dedicated to his new maids role. She now earned her keep as a maid and used this to pay for treatments. “More later.” Cheryl sated.

“I’m Hungry. Lets eat.” Cheryl said.

Sam again gestured to Julie, who promptly left the room and returned after a short interval and beckoned them into an adjacent room. They all sat around the table and ate the meal, that had been previously prepared. Julie obediently served the courses and cleared away afterwards. As the meal neared its end, silence fell across the table.

“Go and prepare yourselves.” Cheryl announced Sternly. To Alice’s surprise, both Sam and Julie stood and then left the room without saying a word. “We will join them shortly.” She said quietly to Alice.

After finishing her desert, Cheryl stood, and left the table. As she passed Alice, she grabbed her hand and pulled her from the chair and onto her feet. “You are needed young lady.” Cheryl stated.

Cheryl led Alice into the hall and down a flight of stairs to the basement story of the house. She pushed open a door and entered a dimly lit, but large room. The room was well finished and full of sex equipment. Alice quickly glanced around the room. She saw, standing in the middle of the room, Sam and Julie, both silent and with heads bowed.

Both were naked, and standing against large wooden X shaped stands. Sam was fastened to his stand both at the ankles and the waist but with his hands by his side. Julie was strapped likewise but her hands were fixed in wrist cuffs above her head. Alice realised that Sam had secured Alice before securing himself as far as he could.

“Very good, my obedient Slaves” announced Cheryl as she walked over to Sam and fastened his wrists into the cuffs securing his arms above his head.

“Alice.” Cheryl continued. “ Sam and Julie live independent lives but are responsible to me. This is how they like it and have begged for me to be their Mistress. I am happy to oblige. Isn’t that right?” “Yes Mistress” came the simultaneous response from the captives. “As you are now part of my flock, you will need to learn how to serve both them and me.” Cheryl paused “IS THAT CLEAR?” she screamed. Alice stood in silence and nodded slowly. Alice thought, I could just run away now, but somehow I feel tied to her, I need to be here.

“Kneel and wait further instructions” Cheryl ordered. Alice did as she was asked.

Facing Sam and Julie, Alice noticed they were both wearing silver chastity belts. These seemed identical. She could also see that Sam’s body still retained some female curves, although now less distinct. He also retained some breast growth, although small, and with the feint shadow of hairs on his chest. Julie, on the other hand had a perfectly formed female body, with smooth tanned skin and two shapely breasts hanging unsupported against her chest, her nipples dark and erect.

Alice could feel her own sexual emotions beginning to stir as she faced these two people. Her own nipples became erect and she felt a tingling sensation all over.

Cheryl walked over to Sam and Julie in turn and teased each of them with feathers and the tip of her riding crop. After each strike with the crop each only flinched a little and said Thank you Mistress. It was clear to Alice, that each was becoming highly aroused by this treatment. Cheryl fixed clamps to the exposed and erect nipples of both Julie and Sam.

Cheryl moved away and stood about 2 feet away from Sam and Julie but facing side on to them. “Alice. Her now.” She stated sternly. Alice got to her feet and moved slowly towards Cheryl and stood facing her. “Kneel.” Cheryl barked. Alice complied. “You know what to do.” Cheryl stated. Alice shuffled forward and lifted Cheryl’s short latex skirt. She was faced with Cheryl’s knickerless shaven pussy. Alice eagerly started to give Cheryl a good oral seeing to, watched by Sam and Julie. Cheryl stood silently but pulled Alice’s head more and more into her pussy as the orgasm inside her rose. Suddenly she threw her head back and groaned with joy as she orgasmed. She stepped away from Alice.

Alice was at the edge of orgasm herself, but being removed from the comfort of Cheryl’s pussy she was now in a state of frustration. She automatically reached down to her own pussy, to find only the steel of the Chastity belt and the lock. This act was noticed by Cheryl, who struck Alice on the wrist with a sharp blow of the riding crop.

“Oh no you don’t” Cheryl reprimanded. Cheryl raised Alice to her feet and moved her to the wall opposite Sam and Julie. She clasped her wrists in cuffs above her head and fixed a spreader bar between her ankles, the bar being fixed to the wall. Alice was now helpless and could only watch.

Cheryl walked over to the two crosses supporting her two slaves. She wheeled one in front of Alice, then the other. She continued to align them until the fronts of the chastity belts faced each other. She then pushed them until the belts touched. This created a metallic locking sound. She reached p and clipped the loose ends of Julies nipple clamps to the exposed and erect nipples of Sam

“My two slaves are locked together in unison.” She then pressed a small button on a remote control she had picked up from a table close by. Both Chastity belts started to vibrate.

Turning to Alice Cheryl smiled wickedly and explained that this was the way the captives can have sex. The sensations are real enough but the outcome is only virtual.

Sam’s belt has a small probe inserted into ‘his’ retained vagina. Julie’s has an electrode inside the penis shield. The Belts are connected and reverse the sexual experience of each person. Sam experiences the feeling of a fully erect penis and the feeling of it thrusting into a wet and juicy pussy. Julie, on the other hand, has the feeling of a vagina being entered and forced open by a large fat penis. Neither slave can experience an orgasm by any stimulation whilst wearing the belt on his or her own.

“I can leave them like this for as long as I like. Both will feel absolute enjoyment and sexual thrills, but neither will orgasm in reality or virtually. This leaves them in a heightened state of frustration, which I love.”

Alice could see and hear the effects of the Chastity Belts on Sam and Julie. Their moans and groans grew louder and heavier, as the vibrations and stimulations took effect.

The very real effect of the virtual sexual act in front of Alice was becoming clear to her. She could feel her own sexual excitement growing. She could not control the experience, neither to hasten nor to retard its progress. Alice was being overtaken by the growing excitement of orgasm welling up inside her. Eventually it was too much and it burst out of her. She groaned and shook like never before, caused entirely by the overwhelming effects of what she was witnessing.

“Good. I see you are enjoying my little display. As you are aware, a normal female Chastity belt will not prevent orgasm, as in the male belt, but just prevents you, or anyone else directly stimulating you to one. You are very stimulated by the virtual experience in front of you. Are you not?”

“Yes, yes, yes!!” shouted Alice, as she shook her head from side to side, experiencing a second wave of pleasure.

“It has been sometime since my slaves have experienced a real orgasm for themselves. Perhaps you could help them out for me. Yes?” Stated Cheryl calmly.

“Yes, anything.” Replied Alice still at the height of ecstasy. “Good.” Cheryl responded. She moved and switched of the virtual sensations of the CB’s. The moans and groans from Julie and Sam subsided slowly. Cheryl parted the two captives and turned them to face Alice. The expressions on their faces gave away the pleasures of the experience they had just received. Walking up to Sam, Cheryl withdrew from a pouch a small erect penis attachment and fixed it to the front of his CB. Turning to face Julie, Cheryl withdrew a latex pubic mound with pussy and fixed this likewise to her CB.

“These devices will give the appropriate sensation of sex to the recipient, as you will see.” Cheryl released Alice from the confines of the wall fixings and knelt her in front of Sam. “You know what to do.” She stated.

Alice immediately leant forward and grasped hold of the latex dildo. Sam responded to the touch. Alice moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft, Sam groaning with pleasure from this expert touch. Alice had lost none of her inherent skill in penis manipulation from her former gender. She was a little confused as to how Sam was apparently responding so directly from her touch of this inert object. As Alice leaned forward and slowly licked the end of the falice Sam’s breathing quickened. Alice began to give him a full blowjob, but just as she got going he came. He groaned with absolute pleasure. Alice however got no feeling of any discharge from the penis.

Cheryl leaned over, and with the end of her riding crop guided Alice towards Julie. Alice again started by touching the false fanny in front of her. As with Sam, the effects of her touch were immediately felt by Julie, her breathing and groaning giving her way. Alice gradually moved forward and found the false clit in the pussy. Julie reacted and her breathing encouraged Alice to continue, not that either had any choice. Again, Julie orgasmed very quickly, but Alice felt no juices flow. Her task complete, Cheryl moved Alice away from Julie and back to the wall to be restrained once again.

Cheryl explained to Alice that each set of genitalia was filled with sensors that are connected via a strong magnetic plate on the CB. These were connected to the electrodes that were touching the real genitals of the wearer. Depending on the choice of attachment, the wearer can experience real orgasms of either sex. There is, however, a price to pay for this pleasure. The wearer will experience feeling of guilt for some time after the orgasm experience. Of course these gradually become forgotten as the level of frustration without sexual release grows inside. The period of guilt is extended for each orgasm experienced.

With that, Cheryl walked from the room and switched off the light. All three slaves were satisfied, but only one was not feeling guilty, for now at least.

The end?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice