A Very Magic Cream (Chapters 2 & 3)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by claudiab, Jan 5, 2011.

1. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    A very magic cream

Chapter 2

Story so far: Steve, had entered the cross-dressing shop, but, via the actions of a magic cream, had become the very sexy woman of his dreams. The change, obvious to and instigated by Cheryl, the shop manager, did not seem so strange to Steve.

The two ‘new’ women embraced and fondled each other excitedly, each exploring the body of the other. Cheryl pushed Steve to the floor. Her hands reached under Steve’s skirt, pulled ‘her’ knickers aside and found ‘her’ fresh new pussy. Cheryl felt for the clit and started to rub it slowly. She heard the breathing of her new partner change, as ‘his’ excitement grew. Steve was still reaching out to her and feeling her buttocks. Cheryl moved around to the 69 position and whispers to Steve “Lick me out”. Steve did not need a second prompt. ‘He’ hungrily and excitedly pushed away Cheryl’s skirt and knickers and found her sopping pussy. He moved his head towards it and started licking. He found her clit with his tongue and worked hard to increase Cheryl’s arousal. The two ‘girls’ quickly became lost in their passion for the pussy of the other and after a short while both bodies shook with simultaneous orgasm.

This was a feeling that Steve had not known before, and the chemicals now coursing his body, made ‘him’ almost unconscious with elation and ecstasy. He could not believe that an orgasm could be that good. Both ‘girls’ collapsed onto each other in an exhausted embrace.

Later that afternoon, back at Cheryl’s flat, the ‘girls’ sat talking. “I can’t keep calling you Steve, with a body like yours can I?”

“I suppose not,” replied Steve. How about Stephanie” he suggested.

“Its a bit predictable isn’t it? Cheryl stated. “ I think we need something delicate, soft and girly.” After a long pause she pointed and said. “I know it’s got to be Alice. She changed, but was a soft polite little girl. Alice it must be” she asserted. “Err. Ok, I’ll go with Alice” Replied Steve somewhat shocked at the force of the name change idea. He nonetheless liked the idea and couldn’t think of anything better, not that he was given time.

“OK Alice, I need to check on the staff in the shop, so I will leave you here to explore. Come with me.” Cheryl led Alice into the spare room and pushed her back onto the bed. She then climbed on top of Alice, and sat astride her facing her feet. She reached down and clasped a pair of cuffs and fastened one to Alice’s left leg. Cheryl immediately repeated the feat with the right leg.

“What the….”Alice started. The statement was immediately snuffed out with a ball gag expertly placed into her mouth and buckled behind her head, with an extra strap around her neck. The click of the locks told Alice this could not be removed. The locks placed on the leg cuffs told her the same story.

“Don’t worry precious.” Said Cheryl in a soft comforting tone. “I just want you to relax and enjoy yourself. Here have this.” She continued as she handed Alice a pencil vibrator and some anal beads. “I have left your and you upper body entirely free. This is so you can use the toys to explore you new body to its fullest. You can touch, fell and probe as much as you like. After all it is yours and it’s like a new toy. I will leave you for a short while and return later.” Cheryl leant forward and gave Alice a delicate kiss on the forehead and left the room.

The squeak of the door and the click of the lock told her she had left the flat.

Alice contemplated her predicament. All her memories were of a vague female childhood. There was no recollection of Steve. He was here in this flat, but didn’t know why. He did know that he Liked Cheryl…. a lot. He may even say he loved her. His mind was still crystal clear about the events in his flat earlier in the day, and that stirred excitement in her body still. She held the pencil vibrator and switched it on. She nervously played the vibro, now with its high-pitched tone against her cheeks and under her ears. The feel of the vibrations excited her still further as she reached down and pulled up her top, revealing her bra and tummy. Alice continued to explore with the vibro, her excitement rising higher and higher. Delicately playing the tip against her nipple, she reached down and felt inside her knickers. She discovered a a pair of wet pussy lips and eased her fingers inside the parting between them. Her fingers were quickly coated with her own juices, the excitement of this creating even more. She quickly found her own clitoris, and played eagerly with its tip, rubbing gently, her breathing quickening all the time, From before she knew that this was a good feeling and this was driving her more and more towards the inevitable orgasm. Still learning and about her own body signals, the orgasm grew and exploded inside her, before she had time to anticipate its arrival. The level of excitement and ecstasy inside her body was over powering, and very soon a second orgasm was welling up inside. This came and went equally as quickly as a third started to build. Alice was now totally lost in her own body and could not stop the passion that was developing.

In the shop, Cheryl was contemplating the events of the last few days. She could not believe what had happened, and her mind was not really on the job nor her few customers. She decided to leave matters to her able staff and return to the flat. She feigned illness and left the shop.

She put the key in the lock and entered quietly. Silence. Worried, she quickened her pace to the spare bedroom. The panic drained from her face as she saw an Exhausted Alice fast asleep on the bed, the vibro still buzzing in her hand, and the anal beads protruding from her anus, her skirt removed and on the floor along with her bra and panties. Cheryl covered Alice with a blanket and left the room. She is ready for some cock now she thought, a grin appearing across her face, as she planned the next step.

Chapter 3

The sun shone brightly through the window and onto the long curly hair of Alice. The small vibrator had now fallen from her grip and lay silent on the floor. The bright light from the sun made Alice stir and waken. Still largely naked from her own exploits the night before, she was grateful for the blanket.

She went to get out of bed, remembering the cuffs and the gag from the night before. Thinking she would have to wait for Cheryl to release her, she momentarily sighed and fell back on the bed. She then realised, she did not have the ball gag from when she fell asleep. She pulled her leg towards her stomach, expecting the restrictions from the chains, but there was none. Cheryl must have removed them, or was it all a dream?

Alice rolled over and got up from the bed, walking across the landing to take a shower.

Meanwhile, Cheryl was in the kitchen making coffee, having completed her strategy.

“Here, have a coffee, you look as though you could do with it.” Cheryl stated with a happy smile as Alice entered the kitchen, wrapped in a large towel.

“Thanks” Alice replied, taking the cup from Cheryl and planting a large kiss on her lips.

“What was that for?” Cheryl asked.

“Just to say Thanks. I don’t know what you did but the exploration really unlocked something in me. I just lost count of the number of times that I came. I just can’t get enough. I may be knackered, but I’m still so horny.” She flashed her eyes at Cheryl and smiled.

“Th. Thanks.” Cheryl said after a pause, somewhat surprised by the reaction from Alice. This could be working better than I imagined, she thought.

“Well, I may just be able to help you little lady” Cheryl stated mischievously. She pinched Alice on the bottom. Alice then giggled and ran back into the bedroom. Cheryl followed. “Right, you naughty girl, you are going to be punished for your behaviour.” Cheryl said in a feigned mothers tone.

“Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson.” Cheryl stated sternly. “Right on the bed. NOW YOUNG LADY.” Alice’s giggling stopped and she obeyed immediately, tingles of pleasure growing inside her. Cheryl again strapped Alice’s legs in place as the day before, but then reached down and repeated the feat with two similar straps at the head of the bed securing Alice’s wrist in place against the side of the bed. Alice was now secured in place. Cheryl walked to the wardrobe and searched the hangers of clothes. She grabbed some items and left the room. After a short while, she returned wearing long red boots and a black latex leotard, which showed her ample and well-proportioned curves off to their best. At sight of this Alice’s heart started to race and her excitement just grew.

Alice then gasped. She noticed what was between Cheryl’s legs. Cheryl saw her gasp and gaze. “I think its time that beautiful shaven pussy of your saw some proper action.” Dangling from Cheryl’s crotch was an 8” black veined penis dildo with large testicles.

Cheryl walked over to the bed with a look of horror on Alice’s face. Smiling mischievously, Cheryl approached Alice and played the end of the strap on dildo against Alice’s already wet pussy. Cheryl used the tip of the dildo to play with her clit, moving it both in and out a little only and in circles. Alice was gasping with pleasure.

Cheryl started to push her hips towards Alice. And the penis slid in to Alice’s waiting fanny with some ease. Cheryl moved the dildo in and out slowly, all the time telling Alice what a good girl she was. With a deeper thrust, Alice gasped in some pain. This was quickly over ridden with a wave of pleasure. “You know what? Said Cheryl, in a delighted tone. “What? Said Alice. “I have just taken your cherry. You are no longer a virgin little lady.” Cheryl grinned, and carried on thrusting, ever deeper. Alice just whimpered every time the dildo went deeper and deeper. She was being carried along on a wave of exultation, she had not known before.

Cheryl’s thrusts became longer and harder, and Alice’s breathing grew more rapid, as an orgasm started to well up inside her. After one long and deep and hard thrust, that took the shaft of the dildo up to the false balls, Alice was ready to cum, as she had never cum before. Cheryl pulled out complexly. Alice gasped in astonishment, her orgasm left on the edge. With her hands and feet tied, she was unable to do anything about it.
    “I need to cum, please, I need to cum” Alice gasped her breathing fast and heavy.

“How much?” replied Cheryl. “Come on! I’m desperate.” Gasped Alice. “Talk to me like that, young lady, and you will not get anything.” Growled Cheryl. She then moved forward and placed the tip of the dildo against Alice’s mouth. Alice instinctively knew what to do and, carried away with her passion eagerly started to suck the end of the dildo. Cheryl held back to keep Alice wanting more. Alice’s restraints prevented much upper body movement. But she stretched as she craved more and more of the black fake penis.

“There. I knew you were a cock sucking slut, and you have just proved it.” Laughed Cheryl, eagerly thrusting her strap on into Alice’s mouth. The need to orgasm grew more and more inside Alice, and Cheryl sensed this was happening, especially as an orgasm was building inside her as well. The thrusts became more frantic as Alice could not get enough of the black member. As she took the penis deep inside her mouth, Cheryl squeezed on a small black rubber build in her left hand. This forced a jet of warm water from the penis and into Alice’s mouth. The feeling of the water was enough to take Alice over the edge, and she orgasmed violently, as she had not before. She instinctively released the dildo and jets of water sprayed all over her upper body, as she fell back on to the bed. The sight of this was enough for Cheryl to orgasm herself

Cheryl leant back, aimed and entered the dildo in Alice’s still waiting fanny. It slid in effortlessly. She started to thrust in and out as hard as she could, Alice raising and lowering her hips in unison. This second wave of movement was enough to send Alice over the edge for a second time and she came again. The excitement caused Cheryl immediately to respond with her own orgasm.

She collapsed exhausted on top of Alice. Both lay still in the afterglow of their excitement breathing fast and heavily.

Alice, just lay, retrained as she was and thought about what had happened. This was the best feeling in the world. She had not experienced anything as good as this before. All it did was leave her wanting more. It just can’t get any better than this, can it?

After a while, Cheryl got up from the bed and walked from the room. She returned carrying a cardboard box. She looked across at Alice and said. “ We need to tame this pussy of yours, and this is just what we need.” Alice immediately looked worried.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice