A Very Magic Cream (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by claudiab, Jan 5, 2011.

1. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Its just an idea that sprung to mind.

A very magic cream

Steve, a slim 30 something, pushed at the smoked glass door, glancing nervously around him as he entered. Inside, the bright lights dazzled him a little compared to the dull wet day outside.

“Hello, can I help you?” smiled the dark haired tall assistant. “No. Thanks, Just looking.” Said Steve, trying not to make eye contact.

“If you need any help, just ask.” She said as Steve walked towards the rear of the store. “Thanks.” He replied politely.

He didn’t quite know what he was looking for, but just being in the store was one of his dreams. He looked around at the wide array of costumes and clothes in all sizes. He looked at the different hairstyles and accessories. He just didn’t realise there was so much choice.

He had been a cross dresser since his early teens, trying on his mums clothes and fantasising what it would be like to go out dressed as a woman. His head was always flooded with the same thought. Would he pass as a woman or would he just stand out like a sore thumb?

He walked around the shop, his erection straining at the fabric of his pink knickers. He always wore knickers, and living alone, had a great amount of freedom. But he had never been brave enough to go out in public dressed as a woman.

Sensing his nervousness, the Assistant walked up behind Steve, and suggested they sit at the table in the lounge area so he could look at some photographs of other customers in their outfits. Steve was happy to do this and grateful of the cup of tea he was offered. He could see from the photo album, that some men were better a looking like women than others. He wanted to look the part and do the best he could. He thought he had a suitable figure and his face was fair skinned and young looking.

After a little while he relaxed more and told the assistant, a cross dresser herself, about what he liked to wear and how wanted to look very feminine when he finally plucked up courage to go out in public. The assistant suggested that Steve returned later in the week and to bring some clothes with him. She could help him get dressed and show him how to do make up and his hair. She said the re would be a charge, but if he could come back after hours, she could reduce this to cover the cost of any products she used and she would not charge for her time.

Steve left the shop shortly afterwards, his mind racing with the thoughts of the next visit. Over the next few days he studied the girls in the office from a distance to see how they walked and stood, just to get ideas and tips for his transformation.

Late on Friday afternoon, Steve again stood at the entrance to the store. He walked in with more confidence this time, and carrying a holdall with his clothes neatly folded inside.

A smile from the assistant was comforting, as she recognised him. “Hi again, I’m Cheryl, I’m sorry I didn’t introduce my self the other day.” “No worries.” Said Steve.

“Just give me 5 minutes to shut up the shop and I’ll be with you. Make yourself comfortable in the lounge area.” Steve walked over to the seating area and placed the holdall by his chair.

“OK lets get started,” smiled Cheryl. “We’ll start with the body and work out. Come over here and look at these items.” They walked over to the far corner of the shop and looked at the well-lit display. “These are breast forms. I know most men like large breasts, but I can tell you, they are not that good when you have to carry them around all day.”

She removed a selection of boxes from the shelf and showed then to Steve. “What do you think? She asked “Your right, I do like large breasts, but I’m not sure what size would suit me best.”

“OK try these. They are a size 38D. A fairly average size, but they maybe to large for your shape.” She held one against his jumper-clad chest. “Yes. A little to large for you. How about a size 36C?” She again held one up to his chest. “That’s better. We will see later when you are undressed and with a bra.”

“To look and feel a real woman, we need to deal with the ‘downstairs package’.” she said gesturing towards Steve’s groin. Moving along the rack. Picking one from the rack, she held it out. “These are false vaginas. Aren’t they great?” Steve just nodded in agreement. “They work by tucking away your penis and creating a vaginal opening at the front. There is even a clit and room for a vagina behind for you to experience penetration. I can tell you my customers just love these.”

“What about going to toilet?” Steve enquired a little sheepishly. “No problem,” Cheryl said. “You just sit and pee like a woman. In the old days, you had to take them off, but not anymore. We can find a good match your skin tone, and hair colour, unless you want a shaven haven?” She questioned. Steve’s penis told him the shaved look would be the one to go for. He pointed at the hairless version on the rack. “A very popular choice and very erotic.” She said as her eyes flirted with him.

“Great, if you could go into the changing room and strip off. Everything please.” Steve made his way into the changing room and removed his clothes. He felt very nervous about walking back out. But had little choice.

“Fantastic, exclaimed Cheryl as he walked back towards her. Nice slim legs and not to much around the middle. That’s great, and not much body hair either.”

She then helped him into the false vagina. Steve found this incredibly comfortable and it was such a pliable and easy fit. You could see the joins a little, but under clothing or in dim light you would never know. His penis was straining at its sheath as Steve admired himself in the mirror.

Cheryl held up the false boobs and handed him a bra from the bag Steve had brought. “This is a nice one.” She helped him on with it and inserted the falsies. After adjusting the straps she stood back to look. “Turn around,” She said. “You know that looks great,” She moved over to him, removed the boobs and applied some adhesive to each breast before placing it back in the bra. It felt cold against Steve’s chest.

They spent the next hour sorting out make up and undergarments, before moving onto the clothes Steve had brought. Cheryl guided him through the choices and what goes with what.

“OK just the wig. What style do you like? Personally, I would keep it simple and not to outrageous.” She guided him to the wigs on the rack and pointed some out. He chose a black hair wig with curled shoulder length locks. Cheryl placed it on him and adjusted its position.

Right, walk up and down the shop and lets have a look.” Steve walked gingerly up and down the shop. He felt a little unbalanced on his heel boots, but the stockings he had selected felt soft and smooth against his skin. “I have to say, you look fantastic in that outfit. You’ll have no trouble passing, no trouble at all. You never know, you may get a date.” The thought made Steve shudder, as he had never thought he would be going out, let alone speak to anyone. “What do you mean out?” he questioned.

“Looking like that, I’m taking you for a drink. It is Friday after all. Look, I will be with you, you’ll be fine.” Cheryl grabbed her coat, from the staff area and found another for Steve.” She guided him towards the door and out into the street.

Outside, it was still cold, but the Steve’s shivers came from his nerves. “Here take my hand” Cheryl said, grasping his in hers. “I know this little bar around the corner. They are very friendly.”

At about eleven they returned to the shop. They had had a great time, and Steve had relay felt comfortable in his new look. OK as it was a transvestite bar, the comments were generally going to be good he thought, but he still liked the way he looked and felt.

“Back to shop, Cheryl looked at Steve and said. “I don’t normally do this, but as its late and I live over the shop, would you like to stay until tomorrow.” After a short pause, Steve nodded. The alcohol was starting to take over, and what the hell, she seemed so erotic and sexy. “OK, that’s great, follow me. We can collect your things in the morning.”

She led him through a door at the back of the shop and up a narrow, steep flight of stairs. Unlocking the door at the top, she pushed it open and entered the flat. “Come in,” She gestured. Sorry for the mess, not much time to get ready this morning.”

“The second bedroom is made up, you can sleep in there. I’ll make us some coffee.” And she walked into the kitchen. “Could I have tea please? I don’t drink coffee,” said Steve. “Yeah, no problem,” acknowledged Cheryl.

“Whilst I’m doing this, help your self to some PJ’s, there’s a selection in the wardrobe in the bedroom.” Steve opened the door with some trepidation. Inside there was a large clothes collection, mainly erotic styles and very sexy gear. Wow, thought Steve, would I like to wear some of this gear?

His mind snapped back to the task, as Cheryl walked in. He quickly chose a satin set of loose fitting pyjamas. “Nice choice!” exclaimed Cheryl, handing him his tea.

“Don’t put them on yet,” she said. “Drink your tea, then we’ll get you ready for bed.” I’ll just go and get changed. She left the room and went into her own bedroom.

Steve just stood staring at the contents of the wardrobe, occasionally holding clothes against himself to check out the style and shape. His penis still stirred occasionally in its latex sheath.

Cheryl returned, resplendent in her red satin nightwear and dressing gown. “OK, this is going to sound a little odd, but, I think you deserve it after your efforts this evening.” Steve, thought, I could be in here, she is so fucking sexy. Cheryl continued. “I have some very special body cream here, and I would like you to try it for me. It works wonders on skin, enhances tone and shape.”

“OK, I’ll give it a try.” Said Steve, with nothing to loose. “Right, just strip off all your clothes, but leave the boobs and false vagina on. You look so comfortable in them; it would be a shame to remove them. Anyway. They make you look so feminine, and that is why you are here.”

“The odd bit is that I need to wrap the creamed parts in the cling film. It helps create body heat and enhances the effect of the cream. We will start with your legs and work up.” Announced Cheryl.

As Steve applied the cream to his male skin, she carefully wrapped it in the plastic film, until he was encased from neck to foot. “I’ll help you on with the night gear, as movement is a little tricky for you.

She sat him on the bed and handed him a drink. “Just a little night cap to help you settle.” Steve grabbed the glass and drank its contents quickly. Cheryl eased him into the bed and covered him. He fell asleep quickly.

Steve awoke to the sound of the radio from the living room, with the light streaming in through the blind over the window. “Morning sleepy head” stated Cheryl, as she entered the room. Here I’ve made you a coffee, I’ll put it on the table. “Oh great, I could do with one, said Steve.”

“Here, let me help you up.” Said Cheryl, leaning over him. She eased him into the sitting position. Steve thought the movement he felt was easier than last night. He felt a little different, more relaxed and comfortable, more at ease with himself. He lifted back the covers and stood up. He wobbled a little; feeling unbalanced, but soon gained his composure.

“Why don’t you get showered and changed, whilst I fix us a light breakfast?” enquired Cheryl. There’s a shower across the hall. See you in a minute.” She said walking to the kitchen.

Steve, walked across to the shower room, and removed his lingerie. Just need to remove the cling fil………….. Its gone, he gasped as he looked at his naked body. What a body he thought to himself as he entered the shower. He washed and conditioned his shoulder length black hair, with out thinking. He lathered and showered his body, washing his firm breasts and feeling strangely excited as he played water on his nipples. Reaching down he soaped his hairless fanny, and becoming highly aroused as he rubbed the clit. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a large towel wrapping around him.

Steve walked across into the bedroom and opened the wardrobe. He just starred at the clothes, but viewed them entirely differently now. He viewed them as a means of attraction rather than just sexy women’s gear.

“Ste…………” Cheryl’s word stopped abruptly, when she saw him. “Oh my God. With a body like that, I can’ call you Steve any more now can I?” “

What do you mean?” said Steve, “I always look like this.” “ I don’t think so.” Cheryl gasped. “Look!” She turned him towards a full-length mirror. Steve just saw this fantastic female body, and knew it was his. The firm but not oversized breasts with pert nipples and red areole, the smooth, skin thin waist emphasised by his shapely hips and firm butt. Not to mention the shaven fanny and sensuous vaginal lips and clit. He had thin legs, shapely claves and delicate, but not oversized feet.

You have changed into a beautiful woman overnight. I can assure you everything is real, and fully functional. “But I’ve always been like this I don’t know what you mean” said Steve.

“Right, forget breakfast.” Cheryl announced. “Lets get you dressed, you sexy thing, and get you back to your flat. You can then see how you have changed. Even I’m jealous.”

They left the flat, after Steve had collected his keys from the holdall, and drove to his small flat about half an hour away. “Right. Open the door and lets see.” Said Cheryl. Steve pulled open the door and entered the flat. A soft aroma of feminine perfume filled the air as they entered. The flat was immaculately tidy and decorated in soft feminine colours, with everything arranged as it should be.

“I don’t understand” puzzled Cheryl. “I don’t believe your flat was like this yesterday.” Steve, just looked at her, and said “Yes it was, it’s always like this, this is how I like it.”

“OK.” Said Cheryl, I’ve got some explaining to do. “You came into my shop four days ago as a man. You returned last night for a special makeover. I decided to give you a very special treatment and used a secret formula cream. This cream has turned you into a woman, and, it seems everything in your life, as though it has always been this way.”
    “If this is true” said Steve, “How did you know what was going to happen?

“Well.” Cheryl stuttered, “ I used to be a man as well. I just worked in the shop helping other men to dress as women. I discovered this cream by accident, and used it one night. I just rubbed it onto my breasts and that had become sore from using to large falsies. The next day I had the breast you see now. That evening, I decided to rub it on my groin and hips. I now have the vagina and hips and butt you see. The rest of my life just stayed the same, and I changed it myself.”

She was almost in tears at what had happened. Steve comforted her, woman to woman. I love the way I am, so don’t worry. This is me.”

“The secret desire to be a woman must have been so strong that the magic cream just picked up on that and did its work. I can’t think I have ever been happier. I don’t know how I can repay you. I did see you had a vacancy for a shop assistant. Would you mind If I…….” Cheryl stopped him and gave him a huge lesbian kiss. “Of course you can.”

2. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    just came across this,,, oh it would so cool to find suce a cream ...... it sure would make things a lot better and easier for some of us.....

3. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Thanks for your reply. There must be a chemical forumla for such a cream.......somewhere. X

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I have had this very dream and fantasy. Where do we get some?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice