A newbie locks up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by shysub, Jul 31, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Not sure how up to date I'll keep this thread, but this is an exciting new experience for me, and I want to jot my thoughts down somewhere :)

There's not much to say about me really. I was that weird, quiet kid in school who kept to themselves. That was about 15 years ago and adult life hasn't changed me a bit. I'm social enough at work, but if there's a party involved, I'm always the designated driver, and usually waiting outside in the car instead of participating. Result being, I'm alone at home (but that's not a bad thing!) and have a LOT of spare time on my hands. I don't have a dominant bone in my body; I've not had the privilege of having someone else involved but I believe can be very submissive when in the mood.

Chastity is something I've looked at over the years on and off. The thought of my penis being rendered immobile or useless by a device, by someone holding a key, is just ... wow, just wow. It's a very unique and special part of me. And yet, it gets no loving except from one of my hands from time to time. It feels nice when I have orgasms, but really, it just seems like I'm wasting my time with that. Why do it? What's the point? Why not lock it up and superglue the key into the lock? But I can't do something like that ... can I?

In 2011 I bought myself what I think is a metal variant of the CB3000 (image). I kept this for a month before ditching it. Put simply, it sucked. It came with two rings. One was too small and turned the penis interesting shades of purple, the other was slightly too large. The larger ring pinched skin horribly at the join; padding it with adhesive pads to make it wider helped slightly, but it also made the cage much harder to lock onto the ring (the prongs now being further apart). And when the cage WAS attached and padlocked, it was really easy to wait a few minutes, tilt it up, and pull out when flaccid. There's enough room to drive a small truck through that gap.

Sleeping was a nightmare. I remember waking up two nights and waiting 30 minutes in pain wondering when the whole package was just going to explode in blood before reaching for the key. Having researched more recently, I think this happened because the cage is relatively large to the flaccid penis. It gave the penis far too much room to grow.

And worst of all, but it was possible to orgasm in it! I know most devices are not orgasm-proof, but I wasn't even trying! I think this is simply due to its open ventilated design; there are loads of holes which can provide ample stimulation to the shaft in the right spots.

So that was the end of that experience.

Until now.

At the beginning of this year, I made three New Years Resolutions. I never make these because they're a waste of time and they never get kept anyway. But this year ... it would be different. My mental willpower is pretty good, why not give it a go for the first time in my life? So far, out of those three, I've kept one and broken two. The kept one and one of the two broken resolutions are not important.

But the other broken resolution?

Stop masturbating.

I'm not a chronic masturbater, maybe 2-3 times per day, but it bothers me a little bit.

So on the 31st of December, I cleaned my tubes out one last time. (Okay, four times in about two hours ...)

Since it's 8 months, and I'm now posting here, you can imagine how it ended. It started after trying some unusual methods - stroking the glans rather than the shaft, humping the bed, etc - all in the interest of getting some pleasure but not cumming. It didn't end well, and after I'd done it once, I did it again, and again, and after that said "stuff it" and reverted back to ye olde shaft-pump method within a day or two, and all was well with the world. Ha. The resolution lasted a month - which I thought was pretty good - but nowhere near where it needed to be.

I started lurking here again, and on some other forums, and wondering ...

Then on July 1, I decided on impulse that I'd give it another go. Halfway through the year, what better time to do it? I can at least do another month, right? Yeah, no. The second attempt lasted three days.

And THAT'S when I decided to take the plunge again. On the 9th, after much lurking, researching, and unrestrained fapping, I ordered a CB-6000s online. It arrived on the 18th, almost two weeks ago today.

And as I'm typing this, it's attached to my penis, keeping it sheathed, ensuring any attempt to touch myself doesn't bring me any pleasure at all. And it's wonderful. It feels like it's caressing my cock, keeping it stimulated slightly, and yet it resists any effort on my part to help it along, no matter how much I want to.

spider202 likes this.
  2. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    The CB-6000s

I had a very blonde moment when it arrived on my doorstep: I went looking through the little bits and bobs wondering where the spacers were. They were those large flat bits of plastic that you thread through all three pins, right? To put space inbetween the cage and the ring? Why was there only one of them? The form said 4 x spacers! And 4 x locking pins! These are the locking pins, where are the spacers? Hey wait, what's this thing arou - ... oh.

In short (ha!), where the "1" ring is 2" wide, and the "5" ring is 1.5" wide ...

I cannot take the "4" ring flaccid without veins poking out and weird colours appearing.
    "3" feels very secure and comfortable, except when it's erect. Then it's torture. Very pleasant torture though ;)
    "2" is comfortable but not secure. I can slip the thing off easily when the balls are lubed.

I can pull my balls out of "2" and "3" (that's a challenge though) without the cage attached. As I discovered today, I can inadvertently pull out of the "2" ring with the smallest spacer. So once I've adapted and am sleeping through the night, I'll be switching to the smaller ring. Attempting a pullout of the smaller ring with anything other than the largest spacer attached will probably cause permanent damage ... which is a good thing.

Hygiene

This was my biggest fear. I'm uncut and unpierced, and I don't know if or when that will change. If the right person turns up and wants to insist on it ... that's a possibility. But until then, I'm happy to stay as is.

Surprisingly I don't seem to be having any issues keeping it clean. I'm absolutely not 24/7 (more on that below) so there's not a huge amount of buildup, but lately, it's been on for 14 hours at a time, only removing it for work or really bad nights. But I've not washed my penis normally since I've received it; it's always been locked up for showers. I've unlocked it a few times about 2 hours after showering in the evenings, and everything seems nice and fresh - the cage, my plumbing, the insides, no funky smells etc.

I'm not using anything other than cotton buds / Q-tips and liquid soap to clean it out. Just moving the foreskin aside, dribbling soap into the slot, then sloshing it around. Same for the front end. For under the foreskin, it can be peeled back with two Q-tips either side of the slot, then running them over the exposed skin.

Hopefully it can stay this way long term. I know this cage isn't completely ideal for long term wear in general, but one of the most common things I'm reading is users are unlocked every so often for a brief thorough cleaning. That's not playing by the rules IMO. Once locked, it stays locked. :)

Receiving the device ...

It came on a Thursday, the 18th, so I had a few days to play with it until the following Monday, experimenting with getting it on, fitting it, what rings worked and what didn't, how to get it on while semi-hard, stuff like that.

I wore it for a few hours for the first few days, always at home only and/or when driving where I didn't have to leave the car. I don't have the self-confidence or concealment clothing yet!

At this point, I was still fapping. On the 20th, I orgasmed while wearing one of the rings but not the cage, which felt nice. I decided there and then that was my last orgasm ... I don't know how long for, but for a while. And as of typing, it still is.

Not much else to report - just getting used to the device and having some fun. I'd start being disciplined on Monday thankyouverymuch.

Week 1

Over the weekend I'd settled on the middle sized "3" ring and the second shortest spacer. Whenever I was at home, I'd immediately undress, attach it, lock it, then go about my duties until bed and/or I had to leave the house. The Sunday was a long day of lockup. The weekdays were about 6-7 hours per day locked up. Useful experience, right?

Every evening, I'd sit on the couch, subconsciously feel downstairs, and feel this bit of plastic saying "no pleasure for you!".

Then came the real challenge: sleeping in it.

The male human cock was JUST NOT DESIGNED to have one of these things attached to it while sleeping. The first two nights were murder, and I couldn't go through with it. The pain, the burning pain underneath the scrotal sack, the internal pain of feeling like I'd been kicked in the balls, THE PAIN. After getting to sleep OK, waking up painfully 2 hours later, and waiting 30 minutes to see if the swelling and/or pain would subside (it didn't), I'd throw in the towel and reach for the key on the bedside table.

I had more luck on the Thursday by using the larger ring and largest spacer; I woke up twice during that night but managed to get through the night.

On Saturday I had my first real opportunity at doing something I considered a bit outrageous: wearing it to work. I don't normally work Saturdays, nor does anyone else, but today was an important exception: a small team of us needed to work on the servers over the weekend while everyone else wasn't there. But I didn't do it. I wussed out at the last minute. I figured our work was too important on that day for me to be distracted about other things.

I also didn't make it through Friday or Saturday nights - due to house-sitting; on Friday I felt ill at 1:30AM and removed it, and on Saturday I was extremely stressed out after losing something that wasn't mine (but I found it!) and didn't wear it at all.

All in all, it's feeling great, except for sleeping. Some nights, I woke up multiple times in agony, which I figure was good (sleep - wake - sleep - wake - etc). Other nights, I felt awake the entire night, and I didn't feel the painful wakeup - which I reckon is a sign that there was no sleep at all.

Week 2

At this point I know I can sleep in the larger ring. What's stopping me from wearing it to work, or wearing it for longer periods? I completely stopped removing it at night to sleep. How else will I get used to it?

The keys which live at my bedside table seemed like an easy out, so I took them downstairs and froze them in a small container of ice. Ice is not much of a deterrent; it's vulnerable to water and somewhat more vulnerable to hot water. But instead of having the key with me, I now have to walk downstairs, get it out of the freezer, and melt it at some ungodly hour in the morning, it just seems a bit more inconvenient. Why not tough it out? Plus in the mornings, what's more important? Me rushing to catch the train, or having to melt an iceblock to unlock my cage? Why not just leave it locked and go to work? ;)

On Sunday night, that approach just didn't work. I tried sleeping in the smaller ring. Yeah, no. After being in agony for about 30 minutes, I went downstairs, melted the ice and retrieved the key, then swapped it for the larger ring. The key was immediately re-frozen.

On Monday morning, I unlocked myself for work. When I got home I decided to up the ante a bit. I replaced the iceblock with a 9 litre plastic bucket, dropped the key in it, filled it water, and let it start to freeze. I have plenty of room in the freezer.

PROTIP: don't do this on any nice buckets that you like. The bottom WILL expand out of shape when it eventually freezes. And I've got to say - even though I know I can get out of my current arrangement (larger ring, smallest spacer), it's fucking with my mind in a wonderful way. If it can damage the bucket, can it damage the keys? What then? What if I was in the smaller ring that I can't pull out of? Could I remove this contraption without a trip to the hardware store? ;)

On Tuesday morning ... I made it through the night, but my willpower didn't hold in the morning. I took the bucket out, broke through the top layer of ice (there was plenty of water underneath still to be frozen), retrieved the key, and unlocked myself for work. I immediately put the key back and refilled the bucket, leaving the padlock unlocked.

As of right now, that key is still there. The bucket is now damaged as per above, but it's still there!

On Tuesday evening, I locked myself up in the larger ring and the smallest spacer, and on Wednesday (that's today), I finally found the courage and went to work wearing the device. It's as thrilling and horrifying as everyone says it is; you are a LOT more conscious of your penis and how your clothing downstairs looks to other people. I found myself adjusting and re-adjusting way too much during the day, watching people's faces, wondering if they could see anything.

I asked a female friend of mine, not clueing her in beforehand, if she saw a bulge in my pants when I was talking to her earlier in the day, and earlier just then. She said no. So maybe it's just me. I didn't ask, but I think she was able to guess what was down there. She asked if it was permanent ;)

At one point, I went to the loo and discovered the left testicle had decided to take an excursion through the ring. I don't even remember giving it permission to come out! 5 minutes of pushing and pain later, and it was back in.

I'm now back at home and typing this up!

3. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    So what now?

First, I want to see if I can make 96 hours on my current lockup, to 6PM Saturday. I've decided this period now is my first serious lockup attempt, and if it doesn't go at least 72 hours, I'll be quite sad.

I don't know if it'll go the full 96 as I might see my family before then, and if that happens, it's coming off. I'd like to go 24/7 someday but my folks will not understand, and right now this thing sticks out of most of my clothing like a tent pole. Plus playing with a 3 year old niece, jumping up and down on a trampoline etc sounds like a recipe for pain :)

Second is to get weekly lockups happening during the working week. Basically my routine is: wake up, go to work, come home, sleep. So it's conceivable that I can lock up on a Sunday evening and not even think about unlocking until Friday night.

Third is to get sleeping sorted. Realistically I don't think this can be done for a month or two.

Fourth is to find some better clothing for support. I've read interesting things about womens thongs and jeans. I'm guessing I need tight underwear and baggy clothes ...

Fifth is to get used to the smaller ring, which should keep me safe and secure from pullout attempts. I can handle it right now, except for sleeping, which is critical.

Sixth is, once I'm comfortable with all that, to find a keyholder and leave one key with her, and one key hidden somewhere in my house for emergencies (or in a safe which the keyholder sets the code). Or maybe I can geocache the keys in a national park 100km away somewhere. The loss of control would be amazing ...

Seventh is to get an unbreakable padlock and superglue it shut, but I'm a looooooong way off making that decision ;)

4. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    You could try and posting yourself the key that would give you about three days.

5. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    spider202, that's very much on the to-do list after switching back to the smaller ring. I'd love to mail it on a Wednesday, and then worry if it'll arrive in time to unlock for the weekend. ;)

62 hours into the current lockup. It's getting harder but I'll manage. I'm seeing the family tomorrow so it won't be 96, but it will be close.

6. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    Change of plans. It's almost 96 hours later, and it's still locked! :D I'll be seeing the family tomorrow instead. So it'll be one more night, then unlocking for a few hours for the afternoon, and barring no damage or other issues, re-locking in the evening.

Did a lot of public shopping today in the device, and a 4km walk, and I didn't really feel anything - which is a great sign.

7. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    As of typing this sentence, it's attached but not locked. But before clicking Reply to Thread it will be locked again. Just over two weeks ago I didn't own any kind of chastity device, and a few short hours ago I finished a 114 hour lockup. And it feels great!

There's a little fleck of blood on the shaft where it was over one of the three ventilation slots, but it's not serious. A little bit of general soreness on the scrotum at the top where it connects to the shaft - just stretching soreness by the looks. The tube looks and smells fine and there's no buildup of gunk or sign of infection under the foreskin or anywhere on the glans. The only real issue; there is a lot of what looks dead skin on the shaft, mostly underneath the glans, where the skin was bunched up at the top of the tube and the area where the spacer resides. Either that or it's soap that hasn't been rinsed off correctly.

I'll keep an eye on it, but for now, I'm happy for it to be locked up immediately again.

I bought some new underwear yesterday which needs to be tested at work. It's not the type I was looking for, but they may be helping with concealment ever so slightly. They absolutely definitely help with comfort; I was able to tuck it under and walk 4km yesterday without any problems.

I also failed to get a set of small bolt cutters. I did get some more padlocks and superglue though ...

Sleeping is still the huge issue. I've switched lubes as of last night, and that may have helped last night, but in general I'm getting to sleep OK, waking up 3 hours later, then finding it difficult to sleep after that. There's either no sleep, or maybe 45 minutes of sleep followed by another painful erection, and that cycle repeats itself until morning.

The easy solution is to just stop getting erections ... even during the day, it would be so much easier and less painful if they didn't happen. The thought of that turns me on so much ;)

Some random notes from the week.

My friend on Wednesday said about the bulge, to think of it like boobs: if you've got it, show it off. That simple statement helped a lot. Although I still think it's visible to an unacceptable degree, I'm nowhere near as nervous and self-conscious in public now. The shopping today was fine, the 4km walk (it's a public park / playground area / exercise area around a lake), and the walks to work and home and the bus trips were all fine. I stopped worrying about anyone noticing it. It's just my personal relations and one or two co-workers that I need to worry about ...

On Thursday night, I slept four hours before waking up in pain. I went to the toilet and urinated, put some lube on, and went back to bed in the space of about 3 minutes. Then I tried to massage some of the lube onto the back of the ring at the root of the penis, which was incredibly tight, and the rest of the urine stuck in the internal plumbing decided to leak out! It's the little things, but you really can't shake your peg or drain it properly wearing this device. Fortunately the bed didn't get wet, and it was a bit thrilling when it happened, but trying to sleep in soggy boxers is not fun ;)

The left testicle just does not want to co-operate. Each working day, it's slipped through the ring somehow, and I wasn't aware of it actually happening until checking in the loo. It looks slightly smaller than the right testicle - something I've never noticed until now. See, chastity is educational.

My jeans really suck, especially the blue ones I wear on the weekends. There's just not enough crotch room, and it sticks out like a spiderweb extending well down the thighs. I wore them to work on Friday and just could not get comfortable in my seat. Had to stand up every few minutes to re-adjust.

It feels nice stimulating the glans under the foreskin with q-tips while showering. So that's a no-no.

I took a bath yesterday and have only just understood what the pullout issue actually is. Confirmed that it can come out at least 3/4 of the way (and all the way) before I stuffed it back in. That'also a no-no.

It's only been 15 days since my last orgasm, but I'm already starting to feel very frustrated and anxious about having this thing attached. And it's a wonderful head rush. It wasn't anywhere near this bad at the beginning of the year during voluntary non-chastity-assisted abstinence. But it's different now. On Friday, I really wanted to get this thing off at work, probably due to the fitting problem with the jeans. And this morning, I woke up in pain, re-applied some lube, and really felt the urge to orgasm ... right there and then ... and I couldn't. Playing with the balls did nothing, and rolling over and dry-humping the sheets did nothing except expanding it inside the tube. No pleasure whatsoever. I think I'm in love ...

For this week and the few after that, I think I've got two choices.

Stay locked in the larger ring and smaller spacer, and go for long periods, maybe Sunday to Friday.

Or, use the smaller ring and a slightly larger spacer during the day and unlock each night and morning to fit the larger ring and smallest spacer for sleeping. This would let me start getting used to the smaller ring more quickly, and should solve the testical slippage problem.

(After concealment is sorted, I'm also toying with playing on Carlilock or chastitylocked.com. Probably the latter to avoid random trolls on Carlilock increasing the session duration beyond acceptable limits. That said, random changes to the duration does sound like fun. Anyone want to keyhold for a session or two? ;))

I've settled on the first option. I may not make six days because I've tried the stocking method for the first time today, and not sure if it's quite right. It's difficult to work when you're not circumcised; the default method seems to leave an inch and a bit of foreskin hanging out the tube, which seems painful and would make cleaning down in the glans impossible. So I've inserted it, wiggled the tube a tiny bit away from my balls to reduce the foreskin length, and gone with that. The base of the shaft is in the tube a lot better at least. We'll see how it goes.

The keys have been removed from the ice and will be stored at work during the week. The frustration I'm feeling is making me wonder what'll happen if I have easy access to the keys. It's only a 15 minute drive, but parking and security in the area sucks, and there are anti-social elements, especially at night. It's not worth risking. I don't have time to play with myself at work so no security issues there.

The slippage and pullout issue on the larger ring is annoying, but I'm not tempted to cheat it. I figure this isn't a race, and a couple of weeks of 5-6 day lockups should get the body and mind in the right kind of submissive mindset. When I can sleep comfortably, then I'll re-assess the security problem.

With all that said ... *click*

8. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Spermataphobic

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I recommend a Gomco clamp for cleaning that up permanently.
    ^_^

9. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Chastity is a lot of learning, And comfort seems to be a lot of experimenting , We honestly have three cages, They are all different , They all have their Pros and cons, I find if she changes off they feel better, Not staying in the same one very long. It helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice