A New Personal Record

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Slavin4Chris, Dec 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Slavin4Chris

Slavin4Chris Goddess Chris' anal slut

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    As Goddess Chris pet, slavin4chris, I have been locked since November 3, 2009. Today, December 4, 2009, marks 31 days of chastity, a new personal best for me! Having read on other threads of much longer periods of chastity than my current streak, I will try to keep in perspective the relatively short duration of my confinement. However, since it does mark a new personal best for me, I think a little bit of fanfare is in order.

I was originally scheduled to be released for Thanksgiving, but I messed up and forgot to take the medication that keeps my personality tolerable to others. I was punished with Goddess Chris cane and my release date was moved to Christmas. After an unauthorized spurtie, my release date was moved to New Years Day, meaning that if all goes well, my personal record will be extended for a total lock-up time of 58 days. However, given my recent track record, I may never get released!

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Congrats on 31 days!!

Hope you keep on track for release on New years day and not upset Goddess Chris in anyway.
    58 days is a long time, so keep busy :)

Amber

3. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    :anim_19: Congratulations!

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    well done on the time you have achieved already!. it is easier for some than others and i dont think you can have a standard lockup period as there are so many variables that come into play(or not) as the case may be. I t depends on so many things whether the time flies by or drags on but whichever happens to be the case rest assured all of us fellow subbies have been there and felt that incredible feeling of handing over total control. well done mate. :character0053:

5. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Congratulations! Im only entering my third week and hope for.. well.. I honestl dont know :))

I hope you succeed in not upsetting your mistress...

6. Slavin4Chris

Local Time:
    Well, time isn't exactly flying by, I can tell you that for sure. I agree with Goddess Chris that I am better off being in chastity, but around Day 12 in chastity I typically get moody (especially when I used to forget my meds--Goddess has beaten that habit out of me!) as the hormones seem to top off. Goddess has addressed this phenomenon with maintenance whippings with the cane. Thank You Goddess, for the stress relief! Here's to another 18 days!

7. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    good job, keep it up (well if you could get it up).

i'm currently into my 5th week inour new CB-6000s, my longest was 90 days in a CB-2000.

8. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    When your wife keeps you in Chasity for long periods, does she still play with you? My wife loves falling asleep while stroking me, she calls it her security blanket. I'm in a metal chasity device all the time so it drives me crazy that she can make me hard and yet get no relief. But it does humble me and make me more subserviant to her.

9. Slavin4Chris

Local Time:
    Goddess Chris makes me lick and suck Her toes, because She knows that makes me all drippy in my CB. She lets me give Her "special backrubs" where She lies prone on the bed and lets me tongue Her fantastic ass while reaching up and rubbing Her shoulders. After a while of that, She usually smacks me around until the boys are all purple and swollen. When the incredible pleasure is finally overcome by the dull ache of swollen balls, She stops.

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    :happy0030:Wow....you're doing so good!!! GC must be in just a right tizzy with how she's got you. I'm so glad you started to journal. I just love to know what sick and twisted things you two are up to.

Good luck and I can't wait to hear what's next!

11. Slavin4Chris

Local Time:
    The chastity streak ends at 32 days

Shortly after my last post to this thread, I spent some much needed quality time with Goddess Chris. She had previously instructed me to spend fifteen minutes each night stretching my sissypussy, ominously advising that I needed to prepare to accept larger dildoes. I am very glad that I did as instructed, as O/our evening very quickly centered around Goddess Chris use of my sissypussy for Her entertainment.

Goddess was kind enough to help me relax with some teasing with Her little blue buttplug (She was wickedly playful enough to point out that the buttplug is larger than my clitty). Soon I was relaxed and Goddess began stimulating me rather forcefully with a vibrating dildo that, I must confess, I enjoy very much. :penisdance: Again, Goddess was kind enough to take a picture of the comparison between "what I have to offer and what I have to accept" (see my profile page for pics from the evening).

After I had quivered and thrashed through a couple series of the deeply pleasurable spasms that I call "girliegasms" Goddess decided that it was time for some serious pussy-stretching. I was instructed to present myself on all fours, and having been somewhat loosened up, Goddess proceeded to take Her pet quite forcefully. :smilies_xxx06: I ended up with my face buried in a pillow, trying to muffle my sissy squealing as my body was wracked by pleasurable spasms, one after another, until Goddess was satisfied that I had endured enough.

12. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    That is my favorite active with my Wife/Mistress! Just brings all kinds of memories to mind.

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    congrats on the 32 days! I know first hand how this feels. At 35 I thought I was going to go mad.

14. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    A milestone deserves a little fanfare. Good for you. The next milestone I'm going to "celebrate" will be when I get to 26 weeks - a half year without an orgasm.

Gotta watch out for those foul-ups. I was originally set for Nov. 28 of 2009 - now it's up to March 14, 2010. I deserved the extension due to a forgetful act on my part, but still...

15. Slavin4Chris

Local Time:
    It has been a while since my last post-- work and the holidays have kept me busy--but here's a quick update: I have experienced a number of "firsts" recently.

Goddess Chris and I discussed having a mutual friend hold the keys to my CB. I was embarrassed when I found out that our friend even knew that I was locked in chastity! However, our friend agreed to keep the keys, and we mailed them to her (she is out of town for the holidays) yesterday. She will be monitoring my progress on weekly "to-do" lists that Goddess Chris is providing for my improvement both in my career and in my personal growth as Her sissy pet! Our mutual friend advised me today that she will be keeping the keys until February 1, 2010, unless I fail to fulfill all the tasks assigned to me. For each failure to complete my assigned tasks for the week, she will be keeping the keys for an extra week! I feel motivated already!

I have begged Goddess Chris (my begging predates the commencement of our chastity advennture, for the Goddess-sissy protocol purists out there, back at a time when begging was acceptable in our relationship) for what Her "mistress manual" calls a panty cocktail, where Mistress stuffs Her well-worn panties into the mouth of Her slave, and then pours a cocktail of Mistress' sweet nectar through the panties for the slave to drink. Well, Goddess skipped the stuffing of panties into my mouth, and instead, sat on my face and poured me a drink! Incredible! I have been replaying the moment in my mind all day, and I get newly excited each time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice