50+ readymade Avatars give away!

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by BlueEyes, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hey - Yesterday I Started a thread on Avatars, and pledged CM- members to consider to abandon the Avatar stereotype : "The Dicklet in Cage", and go for some with more imagination, more storytelling, more style...
    Many Avatars in here are already very nice, and creative, but lets face it - the majority of avatars are not..
    Sorry!

You can read more on my take on this here in this thread

In the thread you will also find a good link from a post contributor @MaleChastityNow to where you can create Avartars. Beware though that It can be no bigger than 50 Kb to be accepted...

Many of you have been around there internet to pick up an Avatar, and that process is fairly easy. Not always quite legitimate, but If You have cropped a portion of - whatever you have found and only uses it as an Avatar, -I'm sure imprisonment is out of the question.. Lol! So Go ahead if you are not prepared to make your own...

To facilitate the process - just to show how easy it is to find Good "Avatar-material" on the internet - I made 50+ Avatars. It took less than an hour.

I have posted them here for you to have If You like - or just to get inspired from.

You can have any of them if you like!

I would however appreciate that you dropped a note in the thread if you picked one, so I will not be picked up by some else as well.
    We are taking 50+ Avatars, am maybe one of them rings a bell to you and your take on your chastity lifestyle, being a sub, a Dome, a Sissy, etc... They will be posted in the following 5-posts since I can not put that many photos in one single post;-). Just right-click on any of them to download...

Have fun , take what you want, or just get inspired...

Lady De likes this.
  2. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    And of course - If you have a great idea for just the right Avatar,
    I would be happy to see if I anyway can help you out... - for the sake of a greater cause:), and to be nice!
    - the good old Danish way...

Lady De and spider202 like this.
  8. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    nice work, but still unfortunately copyright infringement... sorry to say so.

hijk likes this.
  9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, like 90% of the avatars on the internet. Lol! - I did however write in my pretext that it was not entirely legal, even to crop a portion of an image, but I did not consider it a case for imprisonment... - meaning - it is up to You , what you do- on your own conscience. Leave the thread, get inspired to do your own work , or pick one...:)

Lady De likes this.
  10. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    i am still sorry to say, that it is "not entirely legal" but "completely illegal".
    furthermore you are encouraging others to commit that crime too by copying and using those pictures.

it is okay, if you would have the written agreement from the copyright owners to use and spread those pictures. but i don't know, if that is the case.

please don't get me wrong, but take this business a little bit more serious. you won't go to jail, but paying a fee of a few thousand dollars or going to court is an experience not everyone likes to make.

i almost had to sue someone who was stealing and publishing my pictures, just becaused he liked them. it was no fun for the owner of the website to remove all the stolen content. i don't know what happened to that user :confused:

of course it is up to everyone to commit crime in the internet - but please don't encourage others who are not so experienced in law terms like you to do it. wouldn't be fun if chastitymansion.com had to close this site only because a few greedy lawyers find some evidence and start their business... :(

11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:

Thanks @smb1707 for your concern regarding copyrights.
    I must say I have you fired up;-) Hopefully not spoiling a sunny saturday:)

If your concerns really are that strong, I cannot help to wonder why You have not been addressing this issue earlier to the administrators of CM. From a quick Google search on a random selection on Avatars in here I found that aprx. 70% of them comes from internet photos, most likely all of them under some sort of copyright. And on others sites The illegal ratio is even higher...

But Still I must say, that of course I will not encourage anyone to go beyond the law. If you look at my collection you will only find a handful that has been ripped of the net, -the rest are stock photos that I ae have purchased - in relation to my professional business - They are included in my subscription;-) , -as very large high resolution photos. I would never put those on a site for others to use.

Test for yourself. The ones that haven been ripped from the net, happens to have been ripped by God know how many. Test again for yourself. It does not make it legal for sure. , but the use of an image as a small 96 x 96 pixel avatar is no major crime...

You are however right that Companies like Gettty Images are extremely aggressive in pursuit of copyright issues, And comes up with crazy amounts of dollars to be paid. They hardly ever win, if we talk use as an Avatar on a members only forum.......

But please consider my display of avatars as inspiration. In what way You choose to perform this inspiration, I will leave to you...

I would only be happy to assist with advice on how to make your very own. And make sure to enforce copyrights to your personal creation....;-) , - or don't ....

Lady De likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice