Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by BlueEyes, Jun 12, 2014.

1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Well, let me start by saying- that I consider no one a Dummy, just for posting disappointing Avatars... There has to be a lot more pointing in the wrong direction before I get troubled....;-)

So... What am I up to this time?
    Well, I think - after having spent a substantial amount of mine and others precious time here on CM , that it was about time that I raised my voice, and spoke against the never ending trail of caged dicklet avatars here
    on CM....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

( Instead of putting someone specific on display, I just collected a random six-pack from a google search for "small dicks in chastity devices", - and picked those stereotypes out of God only knows how many....

And Guess what: These are indeed just small dicks- some even tiny dicks - in a chastity device- and nothing more. Nothing at all!

That is my first complaint:

1. Come on and show some personality! Don't be reduced to a dicklet in a cage. You are - hopefully - worth more than that. Why just be a lemming, with no spark of your own? Lets have some variety, - lets see more of the many facets of this lifestyle...

2. Stop being in love with your device. You are given the wrong impression. Most sane males are not in this because of a device fetish, but because they want to experience the rush and turn on from being denied, as well as the warm embrace of a desire to serve, please and worship their wife or/and mistress.... The control center for these emotionally changes are not situated in a dumb piece of plastic or steel, -but in your head. So - give us a view into your mindset, - and why not do it right from where it all begins - Your member name and YOUR AVATAR...

So - lets say it is ok to show off your pride in a month or two, - but then, please change to something more clever...

My confession: I wil confess that even I initially was quite impressed with my device. Especially wanted to show off my steel tube. It is a fortress! But I did it only in the gallery section. Not as an Avatar. I chose a Blue eye with a chain and a padlock to accompanying my user name @BlueEyes.
    32719.jpg.gif

I wanted to show how I feel: alert, curious, even a bit naive perhaps, but always with a submissive twist, symbolized with the chain before my eye.. ( well i add the trick of an animation, to show the inscription of a padlock I wear from time to time...

This day I changed it, to something more artistic, and yet more balanced. My wife has joined this lifestyle and also CM, and I wanted her in on my Avatar, - showing that my submission is directed exclusive towards her.

[​IMG]

She is standing on my Blue Eyes, controlling me. Yet I also tried to express the level of tension, desire, and lust we have in our relationship. She in high heels, the ones I just bought for her and me looking up with a clear view under her skirt;-). Yes women often do control us - just with their sex... I wanted to show that too;-)

3. Why make it too easy for any wannabe hardball mistress in here? Once You reduce yourself to an image of your caged-in dicklet, you have set yourself way back - in the balance in the discussions and chats you so eagerly tries to establish with online mistresses in here.
    Well, some of you would not like it any other way, I know. My wife has met You online, - and she has been told over and over again that you where not worthy... That is some of you.

I have talked to many other Male chastities in here, who are not lost in a sometimes dangerous fantasy. a fancy that seems to have consumed them entirely. the ones I chat and PM with are very bright and straight forward in their approach. I am sure that they are many more out there. They serve their own mistress or/and wife, and does not come here on CM to be treated as dirt, by hardball mistresses, but to engage in balanced enlightening conversation. But hundreds or even thousands of small caged dicklets, gives any mistress in here the impression that males in here - for sure - are not worthy.... And that sometimes sets a tone, a tone not worthy.....

4. Don't tell me that You can't make one. Of Course you can make or choose an avatar!
    192 x 192 pixels - You can do it.
    Or seek some help and advice.

If I am not hammered completely to pieces for having raised my voice against dull or even personality reducing avatars, I would like to continue posting in this thread, with examples and technics on how to make a good personal avatar.

Sometimes an image - or even a crop from an image, taken from a completely different scene , can express a lot about you take on this lifestyle, about your personality and about your desires and worship. Sometimes a crop from a private photo makes it for you. etc. etc...

Sincerly
    BlueEyes...

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    @BlueEyes , i like your thinking. I hope my avatar is just ok since I simply stole the pic from the internet though I do love the pic. I will work on personalizing it though. Cheers!

BlueEyes likes this.
  3. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    If I only had the time to come up with something, I need to draw a line and come up with something universally clever...

4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    well, so many avatars are borrowed from the internet... - and the one picked is certainly expressing submission and desire. And may I add. Your vision is heading in one direction, and so is your tongue....;-)
    I know the feeling- and I am trying to express that point of interest ;-) in my new avatar as well, but in a more subdued fashion...._

BUT - there is on problem if I may say so.
    The way your avatar is cropped to a square 96x96 pixels from its original 192 x 288 pixels cuts off a rather large chunk of the photo you have selected. But You are lucky because, by cutting form torso and of of the nice looking girtl - you make it more personal. , - cause now we all know that the girl is not your KH it is someone from the internet. I would have been and issues if she was part of your 96 x 96 pixel avatar... The illusion is preserved, that it is actually you between your KH's legs...
    34074.jpg
    Your full profile photo 192 x 288 pixels
    96x34074.jpg
    Your auto cropped avatar 96 x96 pixels

So what to learn from this?

Well ..
    Whatever image you choose for your profile - it will be resized to the width of 192 pixels. The height seems to be scaled accordingly... In your case it ended up being 288 pixels. If the initial is smaller then 192 x 192 pixels , you will not fill out the space in your profile box..

When CM creates your avatar from whatever you upload it crops the image to a square and reduce the size by 50%. So you end up with a 96x96 pixel image. The crop will be done from center. In your case cutting head and part of the floor.. Your have no control of what part that will be cut off. Center is preserved. Be aware of that.
    You also have to take the 50% downscaling into account . Details can become too small...

Lady De likes this.
  5. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    You raise an excellent point blue eyes. I was actually thinking about this the other day. My first avatar was simply a stock photo of the device I wear (though not my me in it). I thought it was appropriate when I first started here but then I realised that it did nothing to reflect on me. So I set about looking for an alternative that you now see. In this picture you see two girls that represent my gf and my KH, the blonde one being the gf is actually touching the genitals and adds to the fact that she physically teases me whilst the KH only does so mentally. The guy in the picture also has something inserted anally which also fits nicely with the fact that I have just started to experiment with that kind of play. I hope you find that this is an acceptable avatar.

A final comment; guys you don't get your dicks out in public and show them to everyone and frankly I don't come here to see them, put them away please. I'm sure others feel the same.

timeofmylife, guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Everybody can present a monster member with a cock ring on.. - Or whatever Your avatar shows;-)
    Am I sounding the least jealous??? Taken from the size of the two girls your member must be around 2 feet tall.
    Who would not be Jealous of that... ??? Someone else than you will be in great pain. Lol! Good You are locked up. People could get hurt! Lol!

Enough for the joking... Thanks for joining this thread,
    and you sure have put a lot of thoughts into your choice of avatar...
    Did you build your current relationship to match the avatar, or was it the other way round?.
    Lol ! Stop - sorry - Joking again...!!! What a stroke of luck to find such an image that in very detail replicates your relationship:)

And Yes, I agree as well with your closing statement! :)

Lady De likes this.
  7. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Well the monster is just the particular artist's style. I agree that anything that big would need to be locked up in interests of public safety. And yes I was very lucky in finding that avatar.

BlueEyes likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mr BlueEyes is a lovely man and very clever. He done my piccy and put a little heart in it. i loves it. He also done my other one as well. Oops, The heart don't show on the forums, i don't know why but it does in my page.

BlueEyes and Lady De like this.
  9. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    BlueEyes likes this.
  10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have a number of readymade Avatars to get inspired from - or to have in this thread.
    A small contribution to Avartar improvement...

Lady De likes this.
  11. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Those are some very tasteful avatars BlueEyes

BlueEyes likes this.
  12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks! - Not many are showing off male body parts I know - but really - the female body is so much more beautiful and erotic, so help me God!....

Lady De likes this.
  13. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Always been a sucker for the female form; guess that's why I'm in chastity for two girls right now.

BlueEyes likes this.
  14. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    ..... do clever avatars have to be body parts?

15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Avatars can be anything in this world, and even the world apart;-) - or a clock showing Greenwich mean time for that matter.:)
    In my humble opinion I find Avatars that gives a look inside your personality and take on this lifestyle to be more suitable and enlightening:) than yet another caged dicklet - but opinions do differ.

And bodies does not have to a part of that at all. :) I was merely addressing the fact that most of Avatar examples I have cropped includes - one way or the other - female body parts and not male parts, especially not "male - you know what- parts" ;-)

By the way, - what is the story being the selection of the Shepherd Gate Clock at Royal Greenwich Observatory as avatar:) ? I'm curious..:)

Lady De likes this.
  16. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    BlueEyes,
    Recently changed mine to the avatar now as it does reflect the truth of our relationship. i am "gray wolf" , once the Alpha, but surrendered my position to my wife, now Mistress. While preparing things for our renewal of vows and submission ceremony we realized how much a dear friend was involved in helping us reach that point. After much discussion on the matter she was invited to be "2nd Mistress".

Though in public I present the image of strenght, confidence, and respect they both "outrank" me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gray Wolf Standing Gaurd.jpg

And the cropping/sizing program did good on it too!

Kontraband likes this.
  17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Congratulations @Caged Wolf :) A wonderful display of your lifestyle , and its current state:) That is what I like to see , Thoughts put into the Avatar, -thoughts that is a visual mind map of your Chastity lifestyle. And your member name is perfectly in Sync! . So are mine - back again. My chained Blue Eye..

I happen to be in a pretty similar scenario as You, only that my wife is the only Domme. So my Avatar in wolf-style would be something like this:

wolf.jpg

Have a great Avatar day:)

Lady De and Caged Wolf like this.
  18. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
  19. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Just updated my avatar - Does not look all that submissive, right? But think twice. Eyes can still be blue behind dark sunglasses...
    WhitrhouseAvatar.jpg
    Just wanted to give an example of the diversities and contradictions associated with this lifestyle....

And No fake! - it is all me in front of Capitol Hill...
    My wife's only problem with the image is - that I was not caged when it was taken. Lol!

Lady De likes this.
  20. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes you mind you don't gets sunburned when you goes on holiday.

21. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    Must have some mystery in life, but my avatar fits my psyche!

Nice cool dude shot, you know, you'd be surprised how many folks enjoy a nice hot" Dainish" on the way to work over here... rofl

BlueEyes and cth96190 like this.
  22. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @the odd tease please what is your avatar, it looks like a funny clock.

23. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    IT's actually quite a serious clock, useful for us who watch the clock tick very slowly by...

Ellen58 likes this.
  24. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i weren't being rude, please. curtsy

25. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I noticed that there are two main types of avatars. Devices with a cock inside of them and a cock inside of a device. It depends on which one the forum member is showing off. :)

As a straight man, I really do not enjoy looking at cocks every time I come here. I would think that it may scare off woman, exploring chastity, to avoid this website.

timeofmylife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice