25y/o Cambridgeshire Submissive

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by ChastitySlave03, Mar 14, 2023.

1. ChastitySlave03

ChastitySlave03 Chastity Submissive

Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Hello All,

So I guess this post isn’t going to be a specific ad, I’m a submissive in my dna an ultimately enjoy pleasing/ adapting to a dominants needs in any relationship or dynamic. Of course I’m into chastity but I guess this is an open ad to a whole range of things from a FLR to a keyholding arrangement and anything else in-between. All I will say is I’ve explored most kinks out there and would like to something long term, even if it’s not a relationship. So if any of the above or below perks an eyebrow or you would like to get to know one another more, drop a message or comment below for me to reach out x

So I’m just about to turn 25, from and living in Cambridgeshire. I’m 6’6 tall and slim but am on a weight loss and fitness transformation so will be nice and fit come summer and hopefully not another covid on the way to make me fall out of good habits. I would like to think I’m a good looking guy but I will let you be the judge of that.

I’m an ambitious and driven individual and am not afraid to go out and achieve my goals (Just because I’m submissive doesn’t mean I’m weak or useless). I love to travel and explore new places and try new things, big believer in expanding horizons and trying new things both inside and outside of the kink world.

I brought my own property couple years back by myself which was a big achievement for me and thanks to me putting in the hard work in my career. So no I don’t come with baggage or complex situations.

I enjoy getting out and playing sports like squash, golf and going to the gym. Or just enjoy a simple walk on a Sunday afternoon.

I would describe myself as a funny and down to earth person and would say I have a good set of morals. Im outgoing but and a very relaxing and calming person to be around, I'm not one to be the centre of attention that’s for sure.

So I have I wide array of kinks and experience in the scene but I will let you peel those layers back from me if you’re intrigued to know me more. Im very much into chastity and having someone else hold the keys and was actually the first toy I got when I was 18. Can’t even remember why but I was clearly meant to be locked into chastity if I was into it so soon.

Hopefully I have interested you enough to message or comment and I hope to hear from you soon!

-L

2. ChastitySlave03

ChastitySlave03 Chastity Submissive

Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Still searching x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice