25 year old femboy from Vancouver searching for a partner

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Corner288, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Corner288

Corner288 Connor

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Heyyy! I'm a 25 year old femboy from Vancouver, looking for a domme.

About me: Overall, I'm a pretty chill person guess, with a persistent sarcastic streak. I make a lot of dad jokes, cry at weddings and during rom-coms, call my parents and grandma once or twice a week, still friends with coworkers from all my previous jobs.

I'm currently taking a year off from university to save some money, and I can't wait to go back as I genuinely do love learning (economics, philosophy, social sciences).

I also like photography, volunteering, sketching, music, video games, hiking, trying new things (foods, drinks, experiences...)

What I'm looking for: I am looking to develop a meaningful relationship slowly with someone who also values the importance of communication, growth, consistency, and authenticity. I'm hoping that your values are similar to mine, you don't take yourself too seriously and that you love new experiences.

Kinky me: I definitely lean towards the gentle Femdom side of things. I have experience subbing for my last two girlfriends. I love being cared for and caring for my partner. My main kinks are Femdom, chastity and light versions of pet play, foot play, feminization and bondage.

If this seems like something you'd be interested in, please reach out to me! If you'd like to see a pic, if he happy to provide it. :3

2. Pantyboy123

Pantyboy123 New member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Are you in Vancouver Washington

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice