100 Days the Update

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by 100 Days or more, Jun 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    So we are now 26 days into my period of confinement so almost a quarter done. I've used 17 of my free hours so far for a couple of cycles and my regular waxing so doing ok.

Yesterday was interesting though...
    As the sun was out we decided to head for the beach, the naturist beach!
    Going nude is not normally a problem but only my wife and I have seen my confined cock and I was not sure about its first public outing. My wife offered me release for the day but this would use precious hours so although we took the key with us I stayed confined.
    I have to admit that once we found a spot on the edge of the dunes I did keep my shorts on for longer than normal but once we were set up I slipped them off and settled down on my towel. The sun felt good and I soon relaxed. There were several other couples around us and a couple of the guys were wearing cock rings or something so I didn't feel too out of place. When the time came for a swim I did slip on a pair of trunks to walk down to the water but left them on the sand before going in and used them to cover up on the way back to my towel. By the end of the day I had managed the trip to the bin and my last swim without any covering so I think that counts as success.

1 brownie point to me and so glad I didn't take the easy option and take it off.

Now I wonder if the bars have left a white mark?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Well we are now at 38 days and its been 25 days since I was last out of the cage at all. Sailing and cycling passed at the weekend with my cock still confined and although I was conscious that if you looked hard you could just see the lock of my device I soon forgot I was wearing it. My wife mentioned that she might let me out for sex at the weekend but alas she enjoyed herself but I was kept caged, wow it was trying hard to get out.

I last orgasmed on the 16th May so its been 45 days and certainly the precum was very much in evidence as I made her orgasm but nothing more. In many respects I am enjoying the feeling of being unable to get fully hard or cum as I don't have that post orgasm feeling. I get worked up but without release stay there for much longer. Anyway, I've got an hour out tonight to get everything waxed again. No wish to do anything else as firstly it will be tender and secondly I don't want to cheat so it will be off when I reach the salon and back on again before I leave. I'm not really concerned if it just stays on until September, I am enjoying handing over control to my wife.

steele and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice