Penis-sitting

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Supple, Nov 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    This is of no use to you if you are locked, as I know many are, anyway...

Some dommes see erections as rather insulting, slightly aggressive, and here is a form of corner-time which removes the 'problem'.

The male sits on the floor, cross-legged is best. Sit on e.g. a book if sitting upright is difficult - slouching makes this less effective.

When the penis becomes flaccid, it can be tucked back between the legs, (so that the tip is near the penis). The testicles need arranging symmetrically - at least, that works for me. It should be pushed firmly backwards, as far as possible, and then the body weight is distributed between the buttocks and penis.

This is a good time for meditation, reflection, and can be held without movement for say 15 minutes.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    My Wife sees my erections as something completely natural and to be pleased about as it is her that has instigated the erection. In fact the way that I respond to her sexuality now is the reason she has decided that this chastity based lifestyle is how we will continue to live from now on. I suppose the difference is I live in a loving, caring FLR rather than a humiliating and discipline based one. My Wife is still dominant but her methods use positive reinforcement to train me rather than negative.

Apfel and danijean001 like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Since this is a place where guys are usually locked in a chastity device, your method would not work for most of us. Plus you assume we are in D/s relationships with our keyholders which is not true. Posts from new members with stuff like this tend to be red flags until we know the poster better. We get a lot of new members who write down their fantasy and then disappear to be never heard from again.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a warm and friendly welcome to new members! Makes me feel proud of being one who's brain and heart are not in chastity! :rolleyes:
    I honestly wonder, how new members should become "better known" after getting comments like this for an early post?
    But what I dislike the most is accusing him for things other's did! :mad:
    Please don't get me wrong, I am not here to educate you or anyone else (and I don't know you good enough to maybe miss some strange kind of humour or such), but in my world someone's only responsible for things he did - not for those he might do!

Supple likes this.
  5. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    From the subject, I thought this would be about a KH getting someone else to temporarily hold the keys ;)

sylvana chastity likes this.
  6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice