Self imposed Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gobbler, Sep 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Gobbler

Gobbler New member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I am married to a F44, and am a bi bottom caged cuckold. My wife has next to no interest in the aspect of me being caged, but is an active hotwife that enjoys the feeding cream pies and enjoying sexual freedom. I wear the cage for 8-10:hours a day as I have not been able to find one that does not prevent slip out of the ring. I have one on order that will hopefully solve this issue and allow me to taking steps to long term cage sessions. I would like to have my wife be there key holder but I don't want to force my specific desire onto her unwanted. I meet many random men with the cage and love the weight of the swing while being fucked in doggy. Most guys ask why, but it's the ones that get it and give you the extras wanted by a oral service oriented cock worshipper.
    Deep down I still yearn and seek for that feeling of knowing another holds the key and decision to when the cage comes off or if. With a cage that stays on properly the desire for that will grow, and without an outlet i don't want to feel frustration and resentment. If anyone who has experience and found a way besides direct asking, as I have done that to the point of begging, and there is no interest currently. If the answer is there is no way, I understand that and feel that is the answer. I know myself that a paid Dom to hold the key would not suffice, nor one of the random guys I meet. They are there for what I do to their cock and have no interest in ownership of my little clit, and I understand that and agree.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    I don’t want to judge… but it’s very hard not to…
    Why are you married to a woman? How does she cuckold you if you can release yourself anyhow and do as you please?
    It’s ok for her to sleep with other people. You to sleep with other people… but asking for orgasm denial is your limit?
    This all just sounds ridiculous to me.

3. Gobbler

Gobbler New member

Local Time:
    Inspite your yoir judging and general rude response I will answer. I'm married to the woman I met at 19 and loved then and do now. When I meet other people, my penis is not involved in any way and I do not ejaculate as I am in my cage. I am a bottom and thoroughly enjoy being in a servicing role. The thing that I want from my wife is a willingness to hold the key and have an active interest in its involvement.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I apologise. Being less blunt at time is something I should work on.

I’m really struggling with the dynamic though. How does this work?
    In my head I’ve got it down to two rationales;

First, you’re so close together that your relationship strong enough for you to sleep with other people and still feel committed. In which case, I don’t understand why she would happily fulfill those obligations but not hold your key?

Or, you’re very distant to a point that you prefer seeking you sexual satisfaction elsewhere and maybe chastity is actually a cry for her to be more connected with you.
    Realistically though, bisexual or otherwise I’m not sure how fulfilling your desires away from you wife is beneficial at all. As you say ‘random’ men it feels to me that this is actually what’s occurring or does she actually know?

5. Gobbler

Gobbler New member

Local Time:
    Yes, closer to the second one, and almost only in regards to chastity. It's like being into a milkshake but never a thought for the cherry on top. It's not her thing, and it's deeply mine. For me to bring her to my level seems unfair at best, if it's not what she wants, to unsatisfying to do it only to placate me on the matter.
    With the random guys, they serve the purpose I seek in that regard perfectly, just no room to add chastity or specifically being a key holder. It could very well be the way it is, and I will live with that. I am glad I discovered this place to be able to even express it in a like minded community that at least gets it.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice