Effective way to develop submission? Need help!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MAT-G, Jun 2, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. MAT-G

MAT-G Submissive husband dedicated to my Wife

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    To all Mistress,

I would like to share with you some thoughts and concerns I have. My wife is very dominant by nature and naturally I submit to her. I introduced to her the Femdom life style right after our marriage. I am now officially her submissive 7/24. I must obey to her, she kept me locked in a metal belt… She is the head of our marriage and family and therefor as taken the role of the male in many traditional marriage. Certainly by consequence, the feeling of submission is waking up my female side which we often call my ‘sissy needs’. In order to develop and maintain my position as submissive I suggested to her to wear female underwear (which is humiliating and a turn on at the same for me). I think we have seen some improvement in my behavior while letting me feel more female.

However I am still struggling to fulfill her standards and expectations. Often, I still disappoint her, she gets very upsets, and punish me for it usually by being rude and hostile and sometime by spanking. For example recently I was late by 2mins to pick her up after work for a small date together. She was very disappointed. Then, I dared to reply to a text message on my phone while she was speaking to me. She got really made and gave me a good slap in public. I got angry before I realized the asshole I was. My wife has high standards and expects me to fulfill them. I love her crazy very much and more than anything else in my life. I just wish to be a better husband, a better submissive husband. I suggested her to increase our training session (today we don’t really have training, she spank me once in a while), provide me clear guidelines and clear rules (I mean by ‘clear’ to know what to expect if I do not obey).

Well, I am sharing this with you so maybe you could share your experience; does training are effective to improve submission and what kind of training? Does punishment helps and what kind of punishment? Do you provide exhaustive list of duties or thing allow and not allow? Do you think making your submissive more female helps, and how do you deal with it when you want to feel his masculinity at the same time?

Well here are a bunch of questions. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

SirenSong likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice