Holy Trainer seam issue

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedCub, Mar 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. LockedCub

LockedCub New member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Hello all!

So while I'm mostly super happy with my Holy Trainer V2 and in most ways it's very comfortable for long term wear, I do have a problem I'd like to fix. There's a seam that runs lengthwise down the tube of the device and there are parts of that seam that aren't completely flush with the rest of the tube. In particular there's an area of the seam right near the entrance of the tube that sticks out enough to create some irritation/abrasions on the shaft of my dick when I get those pesky attempts at erections. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue? And if so, what's the best way to deal with it? I assume sanding the seam down is the answer, but as dumb as it may sound I'm not sure what the best way to do that is - ie, what kind of sandpaper/file would I use? Any help/input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Go to the hardware or autoparts store and get some wet sandpaper. It's usually black and very fine grit. It might be 1000 grit. It will take a bit of elbow grease and patience. Get a small bowl of water so you can rinse as you sand and keep the paper wet. Work the seam until it is smooth. Hope this helps.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I gave up on the plastic devices. Had two rings break on my CB6000 (the real deal) twice in one year and the seam split after 1 month of 24/7 wear. I tried most of the popular cages but all had something that I did not like. I finally bit the bullet and got a custom Jailbird. I was not expecting it to make a big difference. I figured it was easier to clean and not smell so easily plus it would last me a lifetime without breaking. It made a significant difference having a device that is custom fit down to a 1/16" of an inch on the ring and circumference and length of the cage. I have worn it 24/7 for a little over 4 years. It took a few months before it felt very comfortable, Now I do not feel right if I am not wearing it. The same feeling I have with my wedding band. It is just something I wear all the time when practical.

manintyres likes this.
  4. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I had one with same issue, exactly what I did, works a treat. In metal now, but still have HT if needed

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    You are not alone with having problems like that with the Holy Trainer or any device made out of plastic rhodry04, Vinny and sjjbpoml are 100% correct. The HolyTrainer is a great plastic device but once you go steel you'll never go back. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice