Chance of Release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jemima, Jan 3, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    I have been locked up since Nov.14th 2011 with short releases for cleaning,etc. My release date is May 17th 2012. I have been begging Mistress for a little relief but she is adamant I should remain locked. However she has now offered me a challenge.
    If I submit to a 50 stroke caning she will allow me an ejaculation, but if I fail to take the full thrashing my release date will be lengthened.
    I have only ever managed to take 20 strokes in one go before and although I am desperate for relief I am worried I will not be able to take 50 strokes. Anyone out there with experience on lengthy canings.

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    My guess is, if you accept the offer, you are only extending your release. I have only received a few with the cane since my wifes favorite impliment is the belt. I have found the cane to be a bit more severe thantyje belt and cannot take 50 with it Sounds like she is setting you up to fail...

3. enslave.meh

enslave.meh Member

i own a tiny business.
    home
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    50 shots in one go is definitely too much. i have gone to 20 and that is on my best day. if i were you i would wait till may.

4. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    A few months back Mistress offered me a new experience. I often wonder if I am a masochist because I enjoy being beaten by my Mistress, but the thrill comes not from the pain itself, but from the symbol of submission the pain represents.

I have a safe word, but I can only use it once. If I choose to invoke it everything ends: including my relationship with Divine Mistress Angelique. So She recently told me she wanted to explore her sadistic side, and my masochistic side to the limits of that which we were capable. She gave me two new safe words and signals, telling me one would end the session we were in, but no jeopardize our relationship, and the other would allow me a break of a minute to a half hour, to collect myself, recover, and then we would continue. She said she was as interested in seeing if she could bring herself to inflict real true harm on me, and if I would take it for her.

She said we would do each body part separately starting with the back, buttocks, arms chest and stomach, and lastly legs and feet. What she didn't say was that she was going to spend a separate session on each area, taking a day's rest in between, and then she would finish with one last session working the entire body. She said that any warm up was purely to loosen her muscles and not to gradually raise my tolerance to pain. It would be intense from beginning to end, and she was free to use any and every intrument she wished.

I should mention again that Mistress is a large woman: just under six feet in her stockings. She grew up on a farm, developing strong arms, legs and shoulders doing chores. She was a tomboy until she was 17 or 18. And she is proficient with a whip. She learned from a dominatrix with three decades of experience.

I had to wear a heavy padded leather hood to protect my head from errant strikes, but my eyes were left uncovered so I could see just how much Mistress was putting into her strokes. I was heavily gagged with and inflatable gag under the hood, and many wrappings of coban and latex over the mouth of the hood. I was encouraged to scream as loud as I felt was necessary to maintain my composure, but not to milk it. I screamed and cried and flinched and bucked just as if I were really being tortured, and I was. The inflatable gag, leather hood and wrappings lowered the sound to a dull moan.

I only had to invoke the rest signal a few times. I will give all the details in our thread, but what I learned, and what i would like to pass onto you is: if you can take twenty canes you can take fifty. It's just a matter of making up your mind to stand there a few more minutes, and concentrating on how pleased your Mistress will be, rather than the pain. And you will be very pleased also. You will be very proud of yourself, and deservedly so.

But if you really want to endear yourself to your Mistress, I would suggest that you cry uncle at 49 strokes. You and your Mistress and everyone else will know that you could have easily taken one more, but you didn't so that your Mistress could be the winner of that little test. Then tell her that you gladly and happily accept the additional time of celibacy because your cock and your orgasms belong solely to her to do with as she pleases, and what ever pleases her delights you.

You are a lucky man my friend! I don't think you can go wrong by giving more than is expected of you.

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the comments. Cuckold Jamie has got me thinking about taking on this challenge. Mistress B. is not a big woman but has developed an expert caning technique. Just before the cane makes contact she flicks the wrist which gives the cane extra impetus and makes each stroke sting like fire.
    I think I could take 50 strokes if I was restrained over a trestle or something but Mistress insists I just bend over with legs a little apart and hands holding my knees. She enjoys seeing me jump with pain at each stroke. She has told me that in order to pass the challenge I am only allowed 5 seconds between each stroke and if I jump up in pain I must be in position in under 5 seconds to receive the next stroke. This is what troubles me into believing I will fail the challenge.
    Mistress has given me 3 days to decide. I will keep you informed of my decision.

6. Tina in training

Local Time:
    I have to agree about being restrained. It's much easier to surrender if you cannot move. On the other hand it's been my experience that the less time between strokes the less painful each individual stroke seems to be. It all becomes one big pain in the ass.

Honestly, with this new condition, I would be inclined to decline the challenge if I were you. Oh god I hope Mistress doesn't read this thread!

7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I have decided to accept Mistress's caning. I know it will be hard to endure but the reward of full sex with Mistress is to tempting for me. I was hoping that Mistress would deal with me immediately but she has told me I must wait until she is ready. The Caning will take place on Tuesday night (Jan 10th) at 9 pm. Mistress has placed the cane on the living room wall to constantly remind of the forthcoming ordeal.
    Wish me luck, and I'll post again with the outcome.(If I'm not in too much pain).

8. Tina in training

Local Time:
    Good luck!

I wish I knew a trick to help you hold your position, but if your Mistress is like mine she loves it when you squirm, and will just increase the pain until you do. Hopefully you'll have a gag to bite on.

I can't say I'll be thinking of you because January 10 is our anniversary and I'm sure Mistress will be putting me through my own torment.

Keep your chin down and your ass up,

Jamie

9. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Good luck hope you dont fail keep us updated

10. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    please give us the update.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Tuesday night came and Mistress told me to go to the small room,strip,assume the caning position and await her. I bent over naked except for my CB, hands on knees waiting for Mistress. When she entered I saw she had changed into a black vest and leather hot pants, the sight of her gorgeous legs had my penis stirring in its cage, however a swish of her cane reminded me of the forthcoming ordeal. Having been caned before I knew what to expect. Mistress fitted her ball gag into my mouth.
    The first few strokes steadily increased the pain and by stroke 8 I was biting hard on the gag. The strokes were all delivered with Mistress's usual expertise and accuracy and by stroke 15 I was lifting up and moaning with the stinging, all consuming pain.
    I was now entering into unknown territory as the stroke count passed 20 and my knees were buckling under the pressure. Each time I dropped Mistress told me to straighten my legs and keep my bottom up.
    I soon lost count of how many strokes I had received and by now I was dribbling from my gagged mouth, snot was falling from my nose and my eyes were watering. The cane strokes were now crossing welts from earlier strokes and I felt as if my whole world was just PAIN. I remember falling to the floor at least twice and Mistress hauling me to my feet.
    Just when I thought it would never end, in a haze, I heard the words "thats your fifty". I collapsed to the floor.

I remember Mistress half carrying me to the bed where I fell on to the mattress, groaning. Mistress removed the gag and the next thing I felt was a cooling balm being softly rubbed into my butt cheeks. Mistress was so gentle with me , B1.jpg Ifelt my penis stirring again in it's cage. Mistress then quietly told me that unfortunately I had not been in position in the time allowed for several of the later cane strokes and had therefore failed the task.
    I just dropped my head onto her lap and sobbed, begging her for release. Mistress gently stroked my hair and cradling my small cage whispered, " rules are rules". She teased the tip of my penis through the pee hole of the cage and said she was very pleased with me and would not be extending my release date. It would remain at May 17.
    I kissed the soft flesh of her bare thighs and thanked her, my beautiful, wonderful Mistress, my soul-mate who always knows what is best for me.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  12. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    Wow, what a butt beating.
    Hope you heal soon.

i know the feeling, i've received 50 three times before and never, ever want to get that many again, did i say ever. EVER! again!
    Best wishes

13. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Wow , I must say that you are strong to go through all that .

14. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Fifty strokes of the cane 'eh? Wow. This is more than most Muslim countries would impose for adultery. To have a hard-on stirring at the end of it is most impressive, considering that you'd be half-dead with shock.

Lx

15. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    That hurts from here!! But this is what you wished for, right?? Never try and out guess your Mistress. It will never happen, just like you may never orgasm normally again.. Now that's scary!!

Ouchy, Missy Tanya

16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Muslim countries use a thick 5ft bamboo rod. Mistress uses a thin 3ft ratten cane. This stings and hurts like hell but does not (as you say) leave you half dead with shock.

17. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1a.jpg Just thought I'd let everyone know I've healed up OK since Mistress caned me.
    Thanks for all your comments.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  18. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Glad to here it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice