Transformation: From husband to Cuckold

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3ksub, Oct 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Unsure of the origin, but I found this article in one of my files from over 12 years ago - early in our chastity lifestyle. Little did I know how much would be true today!!

Transformation: Once a PussyBoy always a PussyBoy…
    Once a married couple goes down this road, there is no going back. Getting bent over and fucked in the ass with a strap-on is a transformative event in a relationship. Nothing afterwards will be the same as it was before.

It means that power has dramatically shifted from you, to her. She will no longer consider you to be leading the sexual relationship. From now on, everything will be on her terms, not yours. She will start to make more of the decisions, and consult you less. As she becomes more confident and dominant, you will naturally become more insecure and submissive.

Over time, your sexual pleasure zone will slowly start to shift from the head of your penis to your asshole. After a while, that’s the only way you will be able to experience sexual pleasure.

You will start to see changes in her as well. She will become disinterested in your penis. She will begin to expect frequent oral service from you, and even demand it. Over time, she will become less and less interested in having sexual intercourse with you, and will instead seek out cock elsewhere. She will likely develop a close physical, sexual relationship with a Bull with a big cock, which she may or may not tell you about. Eventually, she will cut off intercourse with you entirely.

She will likely decide to lock up your penis in a chastity device to prevent you from masturbating and making sure that you are totally focused on her pleasure and sexual needs, and not yours. Chastity may even become permanent.

The fact is that, once she starts fucking you in the ass with a strap-on, she will never, ever look at you the same way again. She may still love you, she may still care about you, she may still want to be with you forever, but she will lose respect for you as her lover… the kind of respect she had for you before when you were the man, and she was the woman.

She will no longer think of you as a Man with a Cock. From now on, you will always just be a bitch to her, a PussyBoy with a little penis who takes it up the ass every chance you get.

rubberboy58 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    so hard to read in yellow print

3. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry - here in white print:

Unsure of the origin, but I found this article in one of my files from over 12 years ago - early in our chastity lifestyle. Little did I know how much would be true today!!

Transformation: Once a PussyBoy always a PussyBoy…
    Once a married couple goes down this road, there is no going back. Getting bent over and fucked in the ass with a strap-on is a transformative event in a relationship. Nothing afterwards will be the same as it was before.

It means that power has dramatically shifted from you, to her. She will no longer consider you to be leading the sexual relationship. From now on, everything will be on her terms, not yours. She will start to make more of the decisions, and consult you less. As she becomes more confident and dominant, you will naturally become more insecure and submissive.

Over time, your sexual pleasure zone will slowly start to shift from the head of your penis to your asshole. After a while, that’s the only way you will be able to experience sexual pleasure.

You will start to see changes in her as well. She will become disinterested in your penis. She will begin to expect frequent oral service from you, and even demand it. Over time, she will become less and less interested in having sexual intercourse with you, and will instead seek out cock elsewhere. She will likely develop a close physical, sexual relationship with a Bull with a big cock, which she may or may not tell you about. Eventually, she will cut off intercourse with you entirely.

She will likely decide to lock up your penis in a chastity device to prevent you from masturbating and making sure that you are totally focused on her pleasure and sexual needs, and not yours. Chastity may even become permanent.

The fact is that, once she starts fucking you in the ass with a strap-on, she will never, ever look at you the same way again. She may still love you, she may still care about you, she may still want to be with you forever, but she will lose respect for you as her lover… the kind of respect she had for you before when you were the man, and she was the woman.

She will no longer think of you as a Man with a Cock. From now on, you will always just be a bitch to her, a PussyBoy with a little penis who takes it up the ass every chance you get.

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    This sounds true somehow. The things change completely.

5. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    None of it is factually true. I guess it would depend on the people involved. Many roads to explore but they don't all lead to Rome.

6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Such wise words.

Mickdrizzle and LeCouple like this.
  7. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I'm new to this kink but not kink. That said if a tiny brass lock is leading to being a cuck, feminized, man on man stuff etc it's because you're into it. No judgement at all what consenting adults do is all good. I know in my case I'd never consent to certain things. Hard boundaries and consent are cornerstone to any relationship of this type. So no wearing a cage doesn't always lead to certain things.

The Queens consort and LeCouple like this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    So true in my case, thanks for posting

Servus likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice