Why a sub should always ask...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Sep 7, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Today started with a heavy petting session.
    I had just woken next to slave and we kissed.
    I was quickly turned on so began moving over to him and stroked his weenie til hard.He was so quickly hard and was eager to kiss me back.
    I straddled him (wearing my pj's) and was teasing him by talking about a milking machine - he was sooooo turned on and quickly said stop!
    I was pushing my tongue into his mouth and my hand was around his throat as I pushed down onto his torso then his hand went down and began stroking my pussy through the fabric - "OH DEAR"!!! I said, "how dare you touch without asking"!!
    His face was a picture!
    He was told he would be punished later...........
    I dressed him in a clean nappy with locking plastic pants and fed him some food and whilst he drank his milk I teased him and drove him mad by talking about the milking machine.
    He was told to dress - we met downstairs where I fed him laxatives and he was told he would wear the nappy ALL DAY! He was sent to do errands ..
    When he returned he was told to go upstairs and strip. I followed him up and sat on the chair in the middle of the room - my petticoats all fluffed up.
    He was told to bend over my knee, his hard cock pushing into my lap as he did so.
    I paddled his arse with my spiky paddle that I bought in Amsterdam - it made his arse bleed!
    He was super quiet as I had filled his mouth with a dummy gag lol!
    When he was told to rise I made him kneel before his Mistress - I lifted my skirts, showing my pussy to him.
    I teased him by wiping my scent on his top lip so he could smell me.
    He was told to touch my pussy and I teased him by telling him he would never get in there!
    I pushed his hard weenie against my pussy and he was desperate to push into me but not allowed!
    He was pushed away and told to tidy up!

So all of you subs...ask before you touch!!

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Mistress Deborah,
    I learned that lesson myself a while back, though not as painfully as you taught it.

V.R.
    Gray Wolf

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Dear Mistress Deborah, i always asks first and i bets now that philfred will too.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  5. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    philfred,
    Mistress Suzan and I just read your blog together. It reminded us of my prior training as an AB, in the early stages of her dominance over me. All male undies were gone, and it was plastic or latex panties during the day, and nappy/plastic pants at night. They were locked on, and stayed on until wet. If wet overnight, stayed on until morning when I was changed at Mistress' leisure. I weekends, always in diapers/pants, even if I was wearing gym shorts for chores around the house during the day. When I was being punished, had to wear noisy pants in public, and when they attracted attention she would mention I had gone through prostate problems and was having control issues. Always caused a red face for me. For added humiliation I was told to carry my diaper bag into restaurants, and if the waitress asked if there was little one or if we needed a baby chair Mistress would simply say "he's the baby" while my face turned red with embarrasment. Mistress has told me to be sure Mistress Deborah reads this as well.
    dickieinbraces

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    dsinbraces - I will tag Mistress Deborah here as well - so she will see your post. Are you no longer an AB then? At weekends and nights it can sometime be double or treble diapers as well.... thanks for reading and feel free to comment on the blog and please pass my respects to Mistress Suzan.
    Thanks again
    slave baby phil

7. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    slave baby phil
    Getting ready to go to work, but yes, occassionally still have AB training sessions. I'll send you a detailed message when I get home, with Mistress' permission to log on the computer. (She controls all passwords and logons as part of her control) It will be ready for you when you wake up UK time, if she permits. Sleep well, and I hope you feel better. it's no fun being under the weather, even when we are "playing". Please thank Mistress Deborah for letting us talk to each other.
    dickieinbraces

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice