Coaching using chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Mar 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hey guys, I am just looking for some ideas here. Me and my SO have been experimenting with using chastity to help coach me to be more productive, and stop procrastinating. We are currently just using the honor System, because we have not discussed the use of devices yet.

I am trying to come up with ideas to present to her, like a coaching system of sorts. One idea I thought of is have a little bag, and white marbles and black marbles, say 5 black marbles in the bag and one white marble, every day that I do not procrastinate, and workout at cetera I get a white marble, everyday that I don't meet her expectations I get a black marble, and once a week I get to draw out of the bag and if I get a black, I wait another week, if I get a white I get an O.

Has anyone experimented with systems like this and found anything effective? Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I've heard of a lot of people using using a point systems for behavior modification and it seems to work for them. As far as the coaching part goes, that's exactly what's going on whether its planned or not. All the things that annoy your KH or things they want you to do will soon be your priority to either stop doing or start doing. I am a much more efficient and polite person now that I've been locked up for about a year. My mistress's happiness is what drives me and just about everything I do is to gain her approval. So whether your coaching is direct or indirect you will notice changes in yourself for the better over time. I would suggest you find a device because once your denial periods become longer the self control aspect becomes difficult to maintain. I know I couldn't do this without a chastity device. On top of that the device gives your KH an extra edge of dominance and power that I believe is necessary when it comes to male chastity.

lockit and Mark Owen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice