New member fantasy posts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    It seems to me that many new members are posting fantasy stories and then disappear. I belong to other sex related forums where you cannot post until you have at least 5 posts and even those are reviewed by the moderators to eliminate the type of fantasy posts I see her often by new members. Unless this forum is for both real and fantasy, I think some kind of screening can be in place. This seems to be the only chastity forum left and when you have people pretending it is difficult to take what you read seriously at times. Just a suggestion.

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Haha you responded too, I think people get confused with the Foyer and Fiction, its an easy mistake....

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Well @Vinny - or is to @oldtimer or a number of other names? - the way this site has worked for many years is that if you see a post that seems fantastical, read it and walk on by. Don't bother calling someone out. That's not the way we have done it in the past and no reason to change from being friendly and helpful to being critical, surely?

After all - some may think that the lifestyle claimed by you is pure fantasy. Who can tell?

Some intro posts have been over the top in the past and the Mods know how to deal with them. That's what they are there for after all :) So if you feel it is out of line or totally OTT - hit the report button or message a Mod :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice