Getting Up after being kept down

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by marklondon, May 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. marklondon

marklondon Member

Consultant
    London
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hey all

After periods of confinement is the inability to get things up again normal?

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I don't know first hand but I have read that you temporarily loose the ability to become erect after being in chastity for a long time not being allowed out to become hard during that time frame. I actually read someone else's blog on another site like a year ago where a mistress kept her man confined until he reached the period of not being able to get an erection. She would them let him out and tell him he could cum if he was able to masturbate and do it himself. He would try and to no avail he would remain soft. However a short time later after being out of confinement and given stimulation his ability to become erect would return. I don't know timeframes but supposedly this can happen. I would just give yourself a little time before you become concerned with it. How long were you locked up without release?

Mark Owen and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice