Hygiene

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NeuteredMax, Jul 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    I'm sure this has probably been discussed somewhere, so if you can just point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

If wearing a cb6000s(which is the device i plan on buying), how often should i unlock to clean myself/the cage and what do you recommend for cleaning? Thanks in advance!

sissybitch likes this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Go to keptforher.com and buy their cleaning kit of make your own. I used to use a squirt bottle with a long nozzle that fit into the opening of the CB. Then I uses a sponge swab to dry up inside. The problem i had was that I could not clean under the ridge of the head of my penis, and that gets funky. I would clean after peeing but when I showered, my wife unlocked me. Nothing changed because I was unlocked for 5 minutes a day. For me, chastity is not all about the device and being locked up. It is about teasing and denial. The cage is a bonus accessory and a deterrent, not a prevention, to masturbating. We also installed one of those shower heads with a long hose and pulsating water. When my wife was not home at the time I showered, I would just soap up a loofah and get suds into the cage and then set the showerhead on a straight stream and rinsed off.

I ended up buying a Jailbird due to the hygiene issue. Much easier to keep clean and the metal does not smell as quickly or strongly as the plastic cages do. You basically are wearing a hothouse on your penis. My Jailbird allows me to dry quickly since it has a lot of openings that the air can circulate through.

4. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    For me, with a HTv2 style steel cage, I shower everyday trying to pass the more soap and water into the cage. Every Sunday I unlock, wash both my dicklet and my cage. I spray antiseptic solution, add a bit of baby skin cream, sometime play edging a little bit, an lock it back up!
    Never had any smell problem.

5. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought a cb6ks as my first device. I was pleased with it at first but would strongly advise not going for it.

It nips, to the point I'd wake up in the dead of night, hygiene is an issue.

You need a good clean every day or two, even then if your want is your KH taking it off and fooling around you'll be in for a disappointment, the funk when that comes off you'd be a mood killer.

A metal cage is a better option, there are off the shelf versions on Amazon that are cheaper than a cb6ks.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Have used that device in the past , and found it to have plenty of negatives one of them being hygiene , from experience I found to keep really fresh it needs to be removed once a day you may be able to go two days but that's the limit , a steel device will not only give you better hygiene but will be more comfortable for longer wear , just something you might want to think about , as to cleaning just soap and water should do the job

7. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    my old cb6000s was a nightmare to keep clean. the entire toilet routine was about 10 mins long inc. washing afterwards, but, as sissybitch said, a steel device is so much more hygienic. once you sort out the hygiene thats a bug weight off your mind and you instantly feel more comfortable.

8. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the
    Info. I ended up going the steel route with a bon4m small. Hygiene is a piece of cake, the trick being to stuff a piece of tissue between the underside of the cage and the scrotum after a shower to dry off real good. Once I figured that out, there's been no issue. I wash it just like any other body part, but just spend a few extra seconds rinsing it to make sure all the soap is out.

9. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    NeuteredMax likes this.
  10. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    That's what I love about the bon4m small. I honestly have no reason to take it off. What little is contacted by the cage can be cleaned just with some water pressure. I've only been locked up for 1 week of my current session, but between sessions I took the time to research and work out all the kinks. Now this second session of mine is going so much better and I'm happily, comfortably, and healthily locked up.

11. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    When I had cb6000s I bought a bag of sponge swabs on amazon and used them daily in the shower with liquid soap
    I went for 104 days in that model - no opening or unlocking
    Swabs like 50 for 15 bucksish

I still use the swabs when I clean my open metal cage.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The more often you can rinse straight after urinating the longer you can leave it on without the need to take it of for cleaning
    obviously the more often you shower or bathe will help too. Its not really rocket science. If there is still an odour after a a bath or shower it neds to come off... at which time clean yourself thoroughly ...and shave or trim if you do... as well. My fort I could go for months at a time by being fastidious ...but a month works best then you can check properly for other issues too. this Holy Trainer I'm still at the wekly cleaning stage as it fits more snugly than the fort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice