straight guy-anal sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Nov 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    just had a cock in my butt for the first time and he cum, I am not gay but I really enjoyed it and I am not gay, he used a condom, It did not hurt, It turned me on but I did not cum myself, his cock was 7" x 1-1/2" felt nice.
    I have been pegged before, but this was much better and I am not gay?.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I can understand the confusion, but here's a few butt related bullet points to think about.

• You already know your bum is an erogenous zone.
    • There is a brain / body link. If your body is being sexy, the brain gets sexy too. Sexual orientation doesn't come into it.
    • A real cock will always feel nicer than any dildo, whether strapped on or not. It's got a real warmth, and an organic motion in a way that a strap-on often doesn't.
    • Plenty of straight guys like a real cock inside them every now and then, just as plenty of lesbians do. It doesn't make the straight guys gay, and it doesn't make the lesbians straight.
    • Being gay is when you get hot thinking about the same gender. Full stop. Having a cock in your bum is just having a cock in your bum.
    • Be happy that you've had the experience and are happy about it.
    So, I think that's a load of positives there. You're a lucky guy.

3. JBlackness

JBlackness Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    A rose by any other name...

4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been curious for years and I have no regrets, my KH does not know and if she did I may be dumped.
    So it is going to remain my secret and we may have a better understanding now I know what it is like to be penitrated by a penis
    It is nothing like having a dildo, it is much more comfortable and enjoyable.

5. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Male on male anal is a route to HIV. You took a risk, and not sharing that with your KH is IMHO unequivocally wrong.

Sorry to judge. It doesn't make you gay, but not telling her makes you seem horrible to me.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  6. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:

That's not very nice, and you don't sound sorry at all about judging - you big meanie.

Not telling the KH is something between Steph and his own conscience.

Lastly, your exceptionally passive aggressive comment about HIV is one of profound nastiness, I hope you realise the error of your ways one day, and hope that nobody does their best to put a mortal fear into your mind at any point, though perhaps you'd learn something from the experience.

Steph - please ignore Sig's comment. Sex with a new person always carries risks, but that shouldn't stop people having fun.

7. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Besides, you used a condom...as you said.

ANYWAY...I love anal sex and I'm not gay. I love giving head and I'm not gay. As SubVerity said, when it's merely physical, it'snot necessarily gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay!

8. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I am sorry to sound mean. It's serious, and that kind of lie is to me unforgivable.

9. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    people can judge me any way they want, I used a condom to protect me and my KH, I thought that was what you were meant to do, I do not play the field this was a one off, yes I know it was a big one off for a straight guy, but I think I have got a better understanding of the female prospective when penitrated, It was a guy in control and when we started I did not feel I could tell him to stop without sounding stupid.

10. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I'm more interested in how did you go about making it happen - you've obviously been somewhat curious for a while.....

Sigh......I miss cock.

11. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes I have been interested most of my life but left it to late to change the course of my life without hurting my family and I am glad to say I made the right decision as I am not gay and could not go down that route as I enjoy sex with my wife much more (or being denied) This is probably the biggest turn on in my life.

12. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hello All.
    Please allow me to preface my comments with the thought in mind that I am not foisting judgment of anybody based upon their orientation. That said, I would be inclined to separate sexual pleasure from sexual orientation for men and women. I am not speaking from experience, but using common sense here. I have never looked at a guy walking down the street and had the titillating feeling I get from seeing a female in the same scenario...he is just a guy. That said, for those of us who have discovered the pleasurable feelings anal penetration and prostate stimulation via dildos, anal plugs, a finger or various other anal toys I think it is only natural to have curiosity about how it would feel to be anally penetrated with a real erect penis because aren't our toys merely a substitute for the real thing anyway? Perhaps we are too wrapped up in labels (straight/bi/gay/lesbian etc) when it comes to sex itself. I am happily in a monogamous relationship with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. I believe she MAY have dabbled with both men and women in her youth and still discreetly harbors strong SEXUAL attraction to the female form but for whatever reason (God knows I have told her to feel free to open up completely to me) she openly looks at women, comments on their bodies and has a nice little collection of female on female erotica to which she masturbates frequently. We also almost exclusively "make love" the way I see lesbians do in lesbian erotica. IsIshe gay? Would she want a relationship with a woman? I don't think so. For her I see it as purely a physical pleasure. I enjoy my anal toys, lightly crossdress with her and yes, I do fantasize about what it would be like to have a real penis inside me. Am I gay? Flatly, I say no, but I am sure most straight vanilla guys would say I was gay because of these thoughts, as most straight vanilla women would judge my wife to be a lesbian. Back to the core of the matter, it comes down to what feels good physically and scintillates the mind. Fantasies (while plugged, wearing hosiery or other kinky attire) about being taken anally by a man that just pulled out of my wife while I suck on her toes or straddling her on my hands and knees either kissing her neck or breasts or even the rare opportunity to be orally pleasing her are common for both of us. Is it "gay"? Is it " lesbian" that I am giving her the tactile sensations of a female lover in stockings, offering up my nipples to her and grinding with her in lieu of penetrating her? In my opinion we are a straight couple, with open minds pursuing what arouses us and physically pleases us. Very cerebral stuff! Perhaps a big pile of "moral relativism", but I try not to sweat it and just enjoy myself. I do not ever foresee fantasy becoming reality. If it did it would have to be shared. Just because a child puts on a firefighter's costume and pretends to fight fires doesn't mean they are a firefighter, nor am I a soldier if I put on fatigues and go to a reenactment of some long ago battle with a paintball gun.

allaboutHer

cphchast likes this.
  13. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    IMHO straight and gay are the two edges of the wide field of bisexuality. On that field a lot of things are possible but not everything is attracting everybody.

For example dressing in stockings and high heels will most likely not attract gay men because they like men not women.

I also like seeing handsome men and, if an interesting man would invite me for that, would probably try to do something for his pleasure.

14. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I agree with the above. You took a risk, condoms are not 100% effective at preventing STD's being transferd and as curios as you were its a very selfish thing to do. Forgetting STD's the hurt caused by cheating scars for life especially when that person has commited to you through marriage and I am sorry to say the comments in this thread will bring you little comfort should your marriage end due to your partner ever finding out what occured.

I do not think it makes you gay. I think most people at some point will be curious and am glad it was such a great experience for you I just hope it doesnt cost you a lot more in the long run.

Sorry if my comments are hurtful its just my honest oppinion and I wish you well in the futer

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Nice can of worms .

If your bum is now an erogenous zone just enjoy it !

You must have been interested in men to get naked with one . If you want a label your bisexual , but why worry just enjoy it as appears you have already.

If you took responsible precautions and the condom was intact at the end , your risk of any thing is minimal .

The comments about sti is old skool trying to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Why are you frightened of the gay label ? Just get used to being broadminded and enjoy you new found sexuality.
    In most countries they no longer give you electric shocks to stop you liking men .

Xx Wendy

Otto9, GazDenied and SubVerity like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice