First time she’s ever squirted!

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 103212, May 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 103212

It was a normal day, both of us worked. I got home and did some stuff around the house. Used the new pizza maker and we killed 2 bottles of wine. She came out of the shower wearing some sexy lingerie. At that point I knew we were going to have some fun time. We made out for a bit then I asked her to just lay back and let me help her feel good. After about 30 mins of foreplay and a few orgasms by my tongue I started using my finger very lightly as I rubbed her clit. I got up on my knees and got into a better “make her squirt” position. She was so turned on and I could tell by how verbal she was. Then after a few minutes she soaked the bed. She was shocked and a bit embarrassed. I stopped, held her tight and told her how fucking hit it was. We cuddled and I grabbed a towel afterwards. She wanted PIV so she handed me the key, I unlocked and she wanted to ride me like usual. I told her to not allow me to cum because of the drop. We went at it for a while. She hopped off and we cuddled more. She wanted round two. I grabbed her wand, got on top and she came a few more times. She told me how bad she wanted me to cum. So, I did as she asked, but pulled out and ruined it to help. It was probably one of the top 3 sexual encounters I’ve ever had. She’s such a sexy and amazing lover. I’m a lucky guy.

2. sissyjoanne

sissyjoanne Member

Retired
    Uk
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Sounds like you both had a wonderful time. Fantastic.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Congratulations!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice