Dreaming about the cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Dec 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    It is my lot in life that I don't have many sexy dreams and even being denied in chastity, I don't seem to dream about the lusts that occupy my mind during the day. I have recently (last two weeks) started having brief dreams about scenarios where a cage or my cage is part of the dream.

I wouldn't call the dreams particularly sexy or stimulating but I do enjoy the memory when I wake up and realize the content of my dream.

Is this a regular part of your sleep cycle? It has taken me 18 months in on/off chastity and now suddenly I've had three of these dreams.

2. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I’m only about 5 months in (very off/on) and I’ve had several caged dreams. They really are something else! Not as much lately though, but I’ve been more off than on also.

3. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    For me it definitely depends on how frequently I'm locked. I've been locking for over ten years at this point. At the beginning I never had dreams where I was in chastity, but after a few years I did. For now, I'm at the point where if I'm being regularly locked my dreams have me locked. If I've been unlocked for a few days my dreams will usually be without me being locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice