Advice on Jailbird options/choices?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hmapterodactyl, Nov 12, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I'm looking to upgrade from a CB-6000S to a Jailbird for long-term comfort (I can't get the CB to fit for more than 3 or 4 days without wearing the area around the ring raw) so I can be properly locked up for my mistress. Cleaning should also be easier with an open metal cage, which is a big deal for me, and this way I can get something to properly fit me. I was just wondering if anyone can comment on oval or round rings, measuring tips, or spike strips/pins for very small (likely the smallest options I can pick)?

2. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    Are their pins/strips effective, too? Or would getting a properly-sized cage be effective enough? I'm worried about proper sizing - on a good day, I would fit snugly into their smallest option, on a cold day like today I've shrunk enough that I might slip out accidentally (this happens with my CB a lot, another reason I can't wear it for long periods).

3. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    The sizing rings are pretty accurate. I would recommend measuring your penis length and maybe taking just a tad more off the cage length than is indicated. Shorter is,better as you don't want to be moving around in the cage.

The cust service is great and they will answer any questions.

Make sure you wear the sizing rings around for an hour or so. You need to make sure you get your true size. The cage diameter cannot be adjusted but the length can be

You will find a JB to be a huge step up from the CB series. Much easier to clean and wear

MrB8tr and WillingWarden like this.
  4. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    I was going to go for the shortest length, I could honestly go even shorter. I do need to get some sizing rings, once I get the money saved up for the actual product I'll get some. I'm just getting excited with getting the process going...it's going to be hard to wait till I can get my cage, but I have to be good for my mistress. It'd be easier to just be locked up to start with! Cleaning is my biggest problem with the CB - leave enough room to clean and move around as the day goes on and the worse it ends up hurting. Don't know how anyone can wear it long-term.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Oval rings are supposedly a better fit; at any rate, they're only slightly oval anyway.

As for length, it would be a good idea to measure yourself a few times a day for several days. Don't try to go with your absolutely smallest size (like when cold and shriveled). Go with what size you are when you're not aroused, or when doing something that takes your mind off sex. That's the size you want.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Oval rings are both more comfortable and more secure! :)

7. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I can attest to this. :) I recently received my Jailbird and apart from the fact that it could be somewhat shorter (you really do need or take a half inch off your measurement), it's perfect. I have the oval, double ring and the chafing is not nearly as bad as it was with the bird cage.

AusChastityboy likes this.
  8. AusChastityboy

AusChastityboy Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I thoroughly enjoy reading all about Jail Bird experiences as i will be ordering one early in the new year :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice