To lube or not to lube that is the question?!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Elephantdonkey, May 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I'm currently locked in a steel cage with bars at the tip! I'm kind of new to this game so is my keyholder! Water flows through it okay in the shower it seems but I'm concerned about hygiene as well as getting sore spots on my penis! After I sit down to piss a poor little alcohol in the tip! I can leave it with a Q-tip but I'm not sure what to use baby oil? Astroglide! KY? Or is it better off dry? I have hit it with baby powder and it was nice!

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    why are you pouring alcohol?
    that will dry you out.
    i found that lotion works best. and if you get chafing on the base ring, neosporin to help it heal better as well as it has longer lasting lube effects than traditional lotion does.
    dont use KY or astroglide as they are sugar based and promote bacterial growth. use lotion or a oil.

daily i will lotion thebase ring area as well as the shaft and head that touch the bars. this helps it slide around all day and night when erections happen, then when they subside, everything can go back to where it wants to be without sticking tot he steel cage. be sure to dry off after showering. it takes some practice to get all the nooks and crannies dry. if you dont dry off well, the funk smell returns much faster.

3. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    I'm going with the hot water shower with lavender body gel! Then I hit it with a hair dryer on low to start drying it but it gets real hot fast! Then I pour alcohol that helps it dry which is good! Then after about a half hour to dry out I use a Q-tip and baby oil it seems to be going okay so far!

4. Mark963

Mark963 New member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Baby oil applied when it first goes on and then daily after a shower.

5. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    #5 Guest 4328, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    I use coconut oil. Not the cheap imitation coconut flavor lotion or cream crap, I mean real coconut oil, but yes they also make it in a thicker white lotion. There are some very good organic brands on Amazon. It's one of the healthiest things you can use on your skin. Coconut oil is pretty great stuff.

I was reading recently how (if you get food grade) versatile it is. You can eat it, cook with it, use it as an all-over body and skin product, use as a massage oil, a carrier oil for essential oils, and yes, of course, .... for that too. :+1:

I buy in a bottle with a pump top (like liquid soap) and just a squirt or two and things slide right into place quite easily. I use fractionated coconut oil, because it is thinner and absorbs easier and faster, it's not as thick.

6. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Just a good ole daily soap and water irrigation with a bulb syringe followed by air-drying. No oil/lube in the tube.

Occasional Grapeseed oil applied to scrotum to ease the sometime burning sensation caused by the ring of the device in use.

7. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Edit to my above post:

I neglected to mention the soap, water, shower.

I just assumed we all shower with soap and water daily and were talking about a comfortable reinstallation/realignment process after cleaning because of the dryness to the skin from soap/cleansers.

Lucky, didn't realize the sugar thing since I don't use astro or ky, so was good to learn. Thanks.

8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I just use toilet paper to wipe off any stray pee each time I go, then scrub thoroughly with a bath brush and shower gel when I shower. Urine isn’t bacterially contaminated, so don’t use alcohol. For comfort, I use baby oil gel morning and night.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. male chastity with without lube

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice