KH training me to Premature Ejaculate faster and faster.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedUp24byKH, Apr 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    For the past 3 months my KH has been edging me every 14 days for 30 min then she will stop.
    Then once ive calmed down she will massage me again under a timer until i orgasm.

Last month after a edging session and after i calmed down and put my cage back on i returned to bed to find her naked and she simply said you have 2 min to orgasm but you will wear a condom and your time starts NOW.
    i rushed to get my cage off and find a condom all the while she was counting down.

Suffice to say i was only inside when it was over... it took 30 seconds.
    My KH was delighted ??

The next day i enquired why was she so happy about it and does she not worry if we were to stop with chastity that this PE problem could remain from her training me like this.
    Turns out she is not worried at all and this is actually a plan to faze out "HER" penis in favour of her Favourite BBC dildo that she has been saving her self for to enjoy in the next 3 months from now, So im to under go further training until then.

As much as this is shocking to hear, i so enjoy using the Dildo on her with the harness. (Never seen her cum so hard)

At least now i know my retirement date.

Anyone else in PE training.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Wow what an awesome combination of dynamics and the phrase mind fucks seems very applicable !

Would love to know more but also we have another thread on this not long ago.

I wonder if the two could be merged to keep everything in one place and neat and tidy .
    However do not let this detract from such an interesting twist on this idea.

Xx Wendy

3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    I like the idea of her edging you like she has. I know when I have been wearing mine for a while, a week is the longest so far, I came cum a lot faster. With all of that edging though I bet you were ready to explode at the thought of her letting you penetrate her. I have a strap-on that allows me to be wearing my cage and take her with the dildo. She likes that since it allows her to feel like a cock is in her while still keeping me locked up. Keep up the good work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice