Finally locked up after 5 weeks of self control/ org denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Monicas sweet boy, Nov 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Monicas sweet boy

Electrician
    Minnesota to Montana
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I ordered several stainless steel Chinese made devices from chinesegirl on ebay..and just got them last week. Ive been working long days but finally got yesterday off. The first one I tried, the cage was too short, but the device only cost 29 dollars and I have an extra base ring and lock.. The second cage is two inches long and though it's a bit small for me in diameter, I was able to get into it. The third device is cageless with a short but thick catheter tube. I had asked Chinesegirl if the different cages are interchangeable with all of the base rings, as the come from the same manufacturer. I was happy to know that they are, so was able to get two sizes of rings, 45mm And 50mm. The solid rings can be difficult to get on, so I wanted different devices that could interchange without having to remove the base ring.. I am very pleased with these new devices, as for the first time ever, I was able to sleep all night while being locked.. Ms Monica wants me to send Her the keys so that I will be completely under Her control soon, but wisely wants me to wait a week to make sure I don't have any physical issues with the device I am in. It is my birthday next week, and She has informed me that I will be allowed an orgasm for my birthday, and one orgasm on Her birthday every year.. O/our birthdays are almost exactly 6 months apart. She also told me that I must learn to accept that any other sexual pleasure I get, aside from O/our birthdays, will come from me being pegged... and I will also be milked regularly to keep the fluid levels down for health reasons.. She has also informed me that as soon as I am done working here and able to move to Her, I am to become her slave and man/wife.. I am already feeling owned by Her, and look very forward to wearing Her collar.. She wants a level 4 FLR.. I am so very fortunate that Ms Monica finally looked my way.. I have wanted to be with Her for almost 20 years now... and luckily, the stars have finally aligned for us!!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    :rolleyes: No keys and no orgasm for 6 months. I do not know how to reply due to your disregard for your own well being and a somewhat fantasy view of what chastity is really like. Hope it works out and you that you avoid all the dangers and pain the rest of us have endured and then blessed the fact that we had a key nearby to save the day. I am on year 5 and have not yet gone 6 months without an orgasm. Kudos to you.

Sarah8 likes this.
  3. Ms Monicas sweet boy

Electrician
    Minnesota to Montana
    Local Time:
    She is talking about real orgasms.. there are alternatives to that such as ruined orgasms and milking. Maybe I wasn't clear on my that. I believe she was talking about enjoyable orgasms and using alternative methods in between those..

4. Ms Monicas sweet boy

Electrician
    Minnesota to Montana
    Local Time:
    One more thing I need to add.. Maybe I'm not normal, but I really don't enjoy having orgasms that much.. I feel depressed right after I have one.. They are so fleeting for a male, they last like 2 seconds and then the depression kicks in for me.. I can live just fine without them really..

5. Ms Monicas sweet boy

Electrician
    Minnesota to Montana
    Local Time:
    I also didn't mention that I have served several Dommes in the past, and have been kept locked for months without a release, so I do know and understand what chastity is like and what it is about.. I have never gone 6 months yet...but have gone for over 3 months before.. so for me, it is a reality and not a fantasy.. I honestly don't like having orgasms so it's not that big of a deal for me..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice