Punishment and better control of keys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Steph909, Jan 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Steph909

Steph909 Member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Dear All,

hope you are well,

I am currently in a training with a keyholder online. She is really involved and my training is quite a challenge. Last time, after 6 full days, I have unlocked myself my chastity cage without asking her for permission (we have 6 hours jetlag, she was sleeping). I know it’s a big mistake but i was totally “out” in my mind. i did not unlock myself for masturbation but because i wasn’t in a “sex mood” at all and my cage reminded me all the time sex and kinky things. I told it to my keyholder and she was really angry (i totally understand of course).

She told me that this cage wasn’t mine (and my penis is not mine also) and it was a big mistake even if i unlocked without masturbation. Of course she is totally right. As a result, i am punished.

I am here to ask two things : what sort of punishment do you use when online ? Also, i use a “tube” to lock my key inside with a serial plastic lock. it’s quite efficient but my mistress think it’s not secured enough. Do you have better suggestion to lock the keys ? Fact is I only have one key (i threw away the other years ago) and i need an access in case of emergency.

And again, with this message i want to apologize to my mistress for my bad behavior. Thanks all for your answers

Steph

2. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Get a igloohome lock box and give your KH the login details and she can change the password so u cannot use.Then your KH can send u a code to open
    Video you putting the keys in the box so no cheating
    It really is the best system for on line KH

Thanks

Steph909 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Good luck on your journey!

Steph909 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice