How do you relate to your genitals now?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Apr 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Back in the early or mid 2000's it was a dick in a cage, and sometimes a cock in a cage. The cage was on for many days, but there was free time too. You could see it in the cage(es) and it got well used out of the cage.

Now, after several years of increased denial and chastity, smaller and smaller cages, and a keyholder who views dick as impediment to service, and a wife who prefers that my parts remain unused as long as I'm allowed a kink partner (my keyholder)....I find that I don't separate my genitals from my chaste state. That is to say that to me, 2 balls snugged up against a small metal cap, with a heavy ring behind it, is what I consider to be my genitals. There's no dick visible.

When I take the cage part off to pee, or wash, it's just parts that go back in the cap. It's no longer a cock, temporarily restrained by a cage. I love the feeling of snug balls and the short cage keeping everything tucked up inside. That feels more "normal" to me than being unlocked, which now feels foreign. Being hard while locked is how I feel that arousal is....Not unlocked and erect, but tight and restrained.

Anyone else identify more with their caged state than their unlocked one? These revelations seem to sneak up on me as time goes on. They are kind of .."Holy crap..how did I get here?" moments!

2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    They are kind of .."Holy crap..how did I get here?" moments!... I get these moments a lot. More when I'm by myself and go to play with it. I then realize that I'm under lock & key and can't touch it. Most of the time I forget that I have a cage on. It's when I'm walking or doing something that reminds me I'm caged. I really like the feeling of the extra weight on my penis and balls. When my Wife(KH) has me naked for the day, doing chores around the house, it makes me hard in my cage to have that feeling. It's hard to explain, but it turns me on to be caged and naked in front of her. And she love the way it messes with me. Locked and leaking is the way she likes it best. So, yes I do identify with my caged state more...Maybe because it is hard to remember how it was not to be caged...:lockkey:

Justchris78 and Finn-egan like this.
  3. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    They are attached to me, but they are the property of my wife. Any feeling of pleasure I get from them is because of her, either from erections in the cage just thinking about her or from her giving me pleasure directly, but my wife and her pleasure always comes first.

4. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't relate to them at all. We aren't related anymore. We got divorced! Lol. They still hang around but I am not attached to them(well, metaphorically not attached) anymore. It like a crazy ex wife, hanging around just to annoy you, and you can't seem to cut them off or get them out of your way.

boisub likes this.
  5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    From a distance, through a fence.

Finn-egan and Guest 4328 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice