should I give up chastity device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kenny1999, Dec 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I always have fantasy of being a cuckold or locked up in chastity devices.

Just a few days ago my first cb device - HT v2 arrived and I am learning it.

I had hard time getting used to it, sleeping with it and I felt I've lost all the interest after locking up myself for 12 hours, I struggled to release (the key kept in box with combination lock and with the help of time-locker) and It was like hell from hour 12 to hour 24 and I could only release after 24 hours.

In my belief it is meaningless to wear chastity device for short term or play since I want to use it to reduce/stop frequent masturbation...

I am unable to describe how it felt during the time I had chastity on . It felt very good, it felt very bad, it's awesome, it's horrible. A mix of joy and pain.

Should I continue learning to adapt myself to this lifestyle ?? Would it really help reducing jerk off and improving relationship with people

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    It takes patience, presistence, and determination, to get the proper chastity device. Most devices can be defeated easily.
    i can fill you in if you really want to know. i just don't want to burst your bubble.

3. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Excuse me?? i can fill you in if you really want to know. i just don't want to burst your bubble.????

Sorry I don't actually speak English ast my 1st language. I don't really understand what you mean. Can it be more clear?

Fill me in??

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    He means he doesn't want to spoil it for you by telling him how easy it is to defeat a device, not my design though :p

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    well i think that really you shudnt really try to get out of it cos the Lady has locked in on you and don't want you to take it off.

6. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Getting used to chastity is an ongoing thing, especially sleeping in a device. It took me 10 days of adjustments before I handed my girl friend the keys and even after that I still had to tweak things to get the perfect fit and comfort. Now I wear it 24/7 and only let out every 4 days for a shower and then it's right back on. 53 days and counting since I last had an orgasm and the tube has been locked on the whole time. Don't give up and keep practicing. Your body will get used to wearing it and soon it will feel so comfortable that you won't want to take it off.

Aiki and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice